Reviews for Human Resources
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 11 . 5/30
I understand the feeling weird and having something of a oerma blush, and let me assure that scene was as splendid as they come. Just the right amount of urgency, fun, and sensuality.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 5/30
That chapter was freakin fantastic! So much fun! I love Anna.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 5/30
"Tomorrowis going to be so much more pleasurable than Tuesday would have been."
...
That might've been the single sexiest thing any one of your characters has said yet.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 8 . 5/30
Screw paperwork, Anna!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 7 . 5/30
I think a nap with Phil Coulson would be splendid.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 5 . 5/30
So...this most romantic and tragic and painful original fic you've ever written...how did that end up?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 5/30
Oh, Phil, strict and wry are just another turn on...
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh, that is absolutely perfect. I had a feeling Rick would be coming back into the story; I just didn't know how. This is fabulous.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 5/30
I hope the rest of this story is as fun as the first chapter promises. Of course here will be conflict, but with Anna, the forecast for amusing snark is somewhere around ninety-five percent.
JennyJill chapter 12 . 2/29
I am not a very consistent reviewer - I sometimes have a hard time putting my thoughts into words (and I babble a lot). I have been an avid reader all my life and I've read cheesy stories, scary-creepy stories (hello Steven King), bad stories, fascinating stories, the I-can't-believe-the-story-is-over stories...and yours falls into that last category (thank George you wrote a sequel).

I can be a bit of a grammar-nazi at times, but my mental red pen did not appear at all when reading this. I enjoyed your style; humorous, flowing, intelligent. It feels as if it were truly an episode (or five) on TV, just very realistic. I'm babbling, but my point is that this was very well written and if you do ever publish a non-fan-fic, I would pay money to read it (and there are only a handful of authors I enjoy enough to actually PURCHASE their printed works)!

Absolutely fabulous, dahling!
MichAre1a chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
I'm loving Anna and Coulson! Can't wait to read more! :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Awesome story! I loved your development and characters!
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
I LOVE this story!
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
OMG! That stormtrooper reference tho!
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
It made me so happy to see Lex in this!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »