Reviews for Immortality is What We Leave Behind
SapphireGarry chapter 11 . 2/21
I read this beginning to end and i love it! This story is interesting to say the least! I can't wait for the next chapter! Until then~
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 11 . 2/18
This story is an absolute treasure. I love everything about it, from the outstanding world building to the characters themselves; the language barrier was also cool to see, since it's not often addressed in most fantasies. Clearly you guys have put on a lot of thought and effort into this story, and I hope to read more of it soon :)

Take your time though, there's no need to rush greatness!
Topazled Hannah chapter 11 . 2/6
Thank you both for writing this story. It is cute and a fun read. I would enjoy learning a little more about the culture of the Mythos, eating those who wronged you is just weird. I figured Ace and Luffy were just picking up the language quickly because they are kids. Cause kids have an easier time learning language than adults since their brains are more elastic. Will we ever learn why Marco has a distaste of humans? I hope life is treating you guys okay. Thank you for your continued work.
~Topazled Hannah
Ryuu.D.Luffy chapter 11 . 2/4
Masterpiece is too small of a word to describe this
This is just an awesome piece of work that keeps you wanting for more
yola1996acuario chapter 11 . 1/19
Omfg!
This...this...THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!
I was just looking for some Marco fics and when I found your fic my first thought was "this will be something to kill time...maybe a little boring"(I swear) but now I like a junky in search of heroine... I truly NEED a next chapter ¡no! I more than just one chp! I'm dying for the next one!
I love the whole plot. Ace and Luffy chibis️... gold, bae... just gold. Marco as a father is something I've never expected but know I fell for it.
PD. Marco is sexy as hell!
~Read~you~soon~
...So sad! I miss Izo already...Whelp, Marco and Thatch are gonna have to up the effort, or else Robin will be the one connecting the most with Ace and Lu~
ThiefofStealth chapter 11 . 1/16
Thief is here!
man, its been a long time since the last time i read this story (almost two years) and i actually not too left out! but i hope everything is okay with both of you though! great chapter as always! i'm sure things will work out to both of your IRLs! take care, you two! don't want my favorite authors in FFn will fall off sick or something bad happens to you two!

now; question time!
so, Izo will 'die'? i still don't really get the meaning of it, tho. knowing this is his first 'death', does that mean that both Thatch and Marco also through the same thing? if i'm not mistaken, it happen to Thatch, right? is it a 'Saint Beast' thing?
also! how many clans that exist in this story? i never got a chance to ask that because i tend to forget it and its seems like its more than ten clans. its amazing that you two can keep making up new clans/mythos (is this the right name?)!
and lastly! if its not too much of a burden, may i ask how long has it been since Marco took both Atche and Luhfi into his (and the others) care?

sorry for the questions! its too many, i know, but still! i hope everything will be okay and work out to both of you! you two take care of yourselves more, okay!?
Trainer Azurite chapter 11 . 1/15
Your writing style is amongst my favorites. I was really happy when I saw the update. I like how Ace's character is so believeable and his thoughts on wanting to repay the monsters is really realistic.
Sparkyflame101 chapter 1 . 1/12
I really love this fanfiction. You've both done an amazing job at bringing all of your ideas for a completely different world to life. I was just wondering though, in chapter 11 you have Nami brought in as a little kitten. But in the first chapter you have Marco in a bidding war over combs with Nami. Not sure if you noticed that considering how long ago that was. Anyway, apart from that it's awesome, and I'm happily waiting patiently for the next chapter!
EnixFairy chapter 11 . 1/11
WHAT! I WAS ON THE LAST CHAPTER?! damn i was getting real excited for the next chapter lol this is a really good story i also enjoy all the mythology... I explore it at random and im so happy to see robin ...are all the strawhats going to appear? I hope so im getting excited... Hope you update soon
T chapter 11 . 1/11
I love this fic *o* I just went through it in just a day and I need more keep up the good work ;-) and I hope that you can up date soon.
Also I hope that your life doesn't get to ectic again
...just read this entire fic through twice. XD *Sighs* It's an addiction I tell you.
dark.sneaky.fox chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I absolutely adore this story. I'm so glad this was updated! Thank you so much and I appreciate the tike and effort that was put into adding another chapter, and I can't WAIT for the next one! Seriously, this just makes me so happy. Really. Honestly. 3 It's so well written, the character development is wonderful and each character plays a roll that just draws you in!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
I'm in love with this story! It's so well written and thought out, and I love finding out all of the different species of mythos with the familiar characters! I am obsessed with all the little details you put in about the different species and their cultures, everything is so beautifully expanded on. Enough that I understand the world they live in and its interesting and fun, but not too much that it distracts the storyline and plot, the perfect balance! Luhfi and Atche are so adorable, and I love how you have their names! I can't wait until the next chapter, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how other characters you set up will come in, like Shanks and the crew. Will the crew all meet up? I hope so! That would be so cute, with the mythos littles meeting the human children and becoming friends. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
LeonidasMuse chapter 11 . 12/24/2016
I screamed when I saw that the story was updated because it is one of my favorites to read! It's a wonderful fic and I hope you continue to write on!