Reviews for Immortality is What We Leave Behind
JarOfIdeas chapter 11 . 8h
A lovely update! The span of your updates have a long gap that sometimes I wonder if you guys dropped it or not, but it was worth it! I don't know of you explained it already or not but, what exactly is the, uh, problem? Umm, I mean like the... I have a better word at the tip of my tongue, its just that I can't get it out ._. i mean what exactly does Izo mean by what he said? "Does it get easier?" Or the naming of the three saint beasts. goshhhhhhh
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 11 . 14h
Amazing as always. Beautifully written. I am so glad that you have updated! Too bad that Marco and the little ones didn't get much time together. Or any really because they were trying to follow him and ending up losing him instead. And we saw Robin! Holla! I can see her taking great care of the little ones, but also messing with their heads as well. And thanks for the answers even if you couldn't answer the questions. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Until next time.
Guest chapter 11 . 20h
Rheessa chapter 11 . 12/9
Holy flying banana, I'm so happy I survived this week! I honestly did not expect you guys to update but I'm really happy you did! I'm hoping next chapter will have more Marco-kids interaction because it's just so adorable (and also because there wasn't much of it in this chapter). Good luck and I hope to see you guys sooner rather than later XD
Pterodactyl chapter 11 . 12/9
Well, thank you both for yet another stunning chapter. I appreciate the world building, it makes it less jarring (and avoids deus ex machina) when characters come up later.

I am glad to hear that you have no intention of dropping this, and I hope that you don't ever top the longest time between chapters I've ever ran into. Although you seem determined enough to not let this go for ten years before being updated.

Good luck on your writing endeavors, and I hope that your lives sort themselves out enough to continue your passions. I'm in the same boat, although mine comes in the form of mandatory OT at work for 10 hour shifts six or seven days a week, for eleven months straight.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter, and awaiting the day when those two magical fruits the kids ate come into play.

RFYS! (Read From You Soon)

Pterodactyl
rainbowpuppies chapter 11 . 12/9
Hello! Good to see you're still kicking, and another great chapter! I really liked the flash-back with Izo, really brought those quite nostalgic feelings across clearly. And the background characters are that nice mix of relevant but not overdone.

Questions though: I might be overlooking something, but I can't find how long Izo's going away for, is it a few years, or longer? Also, in the first chapter there was a Nami bidding on the hair-combs. Is that a mistake, another Nami, or should we just wait and see?

Thank's and :D Good luck with RL
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 12/8
nice job
MaskedPyro chapter 11 . 12/8
It's almost funny how I was just thinking of this story and not an hour later I see it update. Easy to say I dropped everything to read it.

I was hoping to see Robin soon and now it sounds like she might be around often. That makes me happy~ But I'm gonna miss Izo... Things just won't be right without him...

Take your time to update btw. I know life can through a hammer your way so I won't be one of those people begging for a quick update. Take your time and all I ask is the next update be something you're proud of. Have a good day :)
the everchanging chapter 11 . 12/8
I'm sorry you both are so busy and not having the best of times :/ However, I am glad that you still continued your story :) I can't wait to see how the boys react to Robin.
lostdog200 chapter 11 . 12/8
Man I missed you guys!
Sorry the real worlds been tough, I've had my stressful months too.
So again thanks for updating:)
A question though, will Ace or Luffy ever get their powers or will they remain regular vulnerable kids for the rest of the story?
Love lostdoggy
FireD.Rion chapter 11 . 12/8
I love this. Ace and Luffy are cute! I honestly didn't expect Robin to come in here, though.
sesshyluhvr chapter 2 . 12/8
Any hint of child abuse just makes me tear up and angry
New to one piece fanfiction, but this is the first story I've read that involves the devil fruits as physical ,mythological manifestations. I love it so far
Xaviera Agnia chapter 11 . 12/8
oh okayy... but... I kinda don't get this chapter tho... sorry .-.
rgnmks chapter 11 . 12/8
I'm soooo so so thankful you guys updated!(: I've always loved this fic and I kinda thought it was never gonna be updated and I was pretty sad about that because there's so much detail that goes into the chapters and the plot is very creative! And there's so many unanswered questions that I'm super anxious to find the answers to! Thank you guys so much for updating even though the year's been tough, it made me really happy to see that this was updated even though it's been a while. I can't wait to see how Robin interacts with the kids, and what's gonna happen now that Izo is leaving and the boys' past and how Marco progresses with his relationship with the boys! So excited to read more, thanks for not dropping this story(:
Oh it was! That chapter was great. I missed this story. Looking forward to the next chapter, no matter how long :)