Reviews for Immortality is What We Leave Behind
Shion Lee chapter 11 . 9/18
Will Izo be back?

Who is seiryuu?
Rainbow D. Jay chapter 8 . 8/15
How do you guys imagine dragon Law? I'm sort of thinking Toothless without wings. And with teeth.
Rainbow D. Jay chapter 7 . 8/15
Do phoenixes taste like chicken? Forgot to mention this in my review of whatever-chapter-that-was, but I love how "Law" means 'radish' in the human's tongue.
Rainbow D. Jay chapter 6 . 8/15
I read this entire chapter in one sitting! (except for one bathroom break). *Sniff* good luck, you guys!
Rainbow D. Jay chapter 3 . 8/15
Sniffle. I won't lie, I was bawling. I wonder what dog meat tastes like? Go Marco!
Rainbow D. Jay chapter 1 . 8/15
Wierd is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
flyingreddog chapter 6 . 8/1
Damn man, the FEELS are killing me here! The feels!
Rereading this over again, and it's still amazing. :D Love the world you have set up! And the language barrier~ A lot more work than just having a coincidental and non-realistic "universal language" situation. Bless you both!
Chocolate Jamz chapter 11 . 3/29
I love this fic sooo much, its one of my faves. Cant wait to read more! :)
*Rolls around on floor* This is so AWESOME! I wanna huggle Luffy! XD
SapphireGarry chapter 11 . 2/21
I read this beginning to end and i love it! This story is interesting to say the least! I can't wait for the next chapter! Until then~
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 11 . 2/18
This story is an absolute treasure. I love everything about it, from the outstanding world building to the characters themselves; the language barrier was also cool to see, since it's not often addressed in most fantasies. Clearly you guys have put on a lot of thought and effort into this story, and I hope to read more of it soon :)

Take your time though, there's no need to rush greatness!
Topazled Hannah chapter 11 . 2/6
Thank you both for writing this story. It is cute and a fun read. I would enjoy learning a little more about the culture of the Mythos, eating those who wronged you is just weird. I figured Ace and Luffy were just picking up the language quickly because they are kids. Cause kids have an easier time learning language than adults since their brains are more elastic. Will we ever learn why Marco has a distaste of humans? I hope life is treating you guys okay. Thank you for your continued work.
~Topazled Hannah
Ryuu.D.Luffy chapter 11 . 2/4
Masterpiece is too small of a word to describe this
This is just an awesome piece of work that keeps you wanting for more
yola1996acuario chapter 11 . 1/19
Omfg!
This...this...THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!
I was just looking for some Marco fics and when I found your fic my first thought was "this will be something to kill time...maybe a little boring"(I swear) but now I like a junky in search of heroine... I truly NEED a next chapter ¡no! I more than just one chp! I'm dying for the next one!
I love the whole plot. Ace and Luffy chibis️... gold, bae... just gold. Marco as a father is something I've never expected but know I fell for it.
PD. Marco is sexy as hell!
~Read~you~soon~