Reviews for Zathura Vortex: Halloween Romance 1: Blood Lovers
RedHotPhoenix chapter 19 . 3/27/2005
wow...
dusk chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
...strange...full of mystery...I MUST READ MORE!
Tomboy chapter 16 . 11/30/2004
Hey you, This is a great story i just started reading it yesturday (yes to chapter 16 i'm a fast reader) and i am very interested in your fanfic. When i read this story it reminds me of Underworld, Queen of the Damned, and Van Hellsing I feel like watching the movies now! but i'm gonna stop here because i got stuff to do. Update soon!
sum 1 chapter 26 . 8/4/2004
u r truly a gud writer but 1 problem the whole paragraph structure its all cramped and i hav trouble readin it wiv out hed ache
sum 1 chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
plz god start the story and a kai vamp wud b cool
phoenix-raine chapter 26 . 6/13/2004
wun helluva gud story..lil confusin wit all d names..but i slowly git who's who in the end..rite d sequel quickly!
TYKA FOREVERMORE.im to lazy to sign in lol chapter 26 . 5/22/2004
okay okay okay wtf was that...i mean you stop it in the middle of a freaking story bad bad bad serena...omg OMG i wish oh nevermind what i wish im out
ja na
riece
Droopy1389 chapter 26 . 5/18/2004
*claps* Nice finish...I was waiting for that! Hehe next time though...can you make the paragraphs just a we bit smaller to help reading...like this last one ;
Riece sagegoddess of light chapter 25 . 3/12/2004
Kais last name is hiwatari and that was a kool chapter but can you please use his actual name when you write down the other name it makes me think your not talkin about the same kai
Droopy1389 chapter 25 . 3/4/2004
YAY you updated...update again please!
InariBatosai chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Hey. How's your back? You feelin' any better? I just wanted to check up on ya, let ya know I was thinking about you. I luv you.
Mark
Umi-chii chapter 24 . 2/13/2004
uh... one thing... where the hell did you learn to speak Sanguinyte? i mean, i've heard of it back then but i never know how to speak in Sanguinyte! so... uh.. update?
Princess V chapter 22 . 2/10/2004
I think your story should be rated R coz freaked me out a bit and was rather gruesome. Good story though.
elven-princess-ithilien chapter 23 . 2/10/2004
hey! i resent that!
mad-no not really mad in that way
scientist-okay so i like science
genius- never mind i dont wanna argue with this one!
vampire- o'course in your story afterall... not in real life, although i wish.
with the red hair- It's Strawberry Blonde!
yeah well to any other reveiwers who just happen to read this, im sorry and ignore me, im justnot exactly as she portrays me to be.
nicole
PS i shall not read this fic again till you update the other, in fact i didnt even read this cahpter! :P
Droopy1389 chapter 22 . 1/3/2004
Liz: Oh you have to update! That is such a evil way to make people wait. I love the story and all the powers!.
Kai: You should have seen me blow those jerks away with my power )
Liz: Yea so great...Dara is much better than you
Dara: Haha she has a point..young one.
Kai: Thanks alot Dark one...*sigh*
Dara: *smiles*
Liz: I'll be waiting for the next chapter...I hope you get it up real son! LIZ
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »