Reviews for Summer Shudder
Seaweed chapter 18 . 7/20
I am glad you ended it there. It was heartfelt and cut and so far an original take on the story. Bittersweet ending but I thoughroughly enjoyed every part of it. I am definately giving the sequel a go!
Ice.ice.elsa chapter 15 . 7/9/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Ice.ice.elsa chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
GURL.
WHY.
jaffa3 chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
So cute at the end
Starshinesoldier chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
OMG! I am crying so much right now! I mean, you warned us over and over that Jack was gonna die and become Jack Frost, but I'm still crying a lot! I was not prepared for this!
TimeOfTheAngels chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hey, remember me? It was a long time ago, but I used to go by "Burning Ocean C". At least, I think that was the name I was using at he time... Well, I got a personal account since then.

I just came back because... Honestly, I've been looking for this a while. I don't read that much Jelsa anymore, what with my relatively recent obsession with anime. But I kept thinking about this story, because I think it's safe to say that this is the best Frozen and/or Rise of the Guardians fanfiction I have ever read.

Yet, I forgot the title. That's my memory for ya. So, I searched for this a while, and couldn't find it for the longest time. Just so I could add it to my favorites list.

I realize now that the comments I made less than two years ago (although it seems like a vey long time) could have been offensive or discouraging, especially with the sequel to this fanfiction. The story's amazing, and I plan on rereading this in the near future. I am so incredibly sorry, but I'd still like to thank you for writing this.

If you try hard enough, I think you'll be able to remember one of the things I loved the most about this story when I was reading it. That still stands.

Actually, the title of the sequel contributed to my new PenName.

Thank you so much for everything. For putting up with me, for writing, and for just being fantastic at this.

I hope to hear from you again.
~C
Panther Moon chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
Beautiful story. By far the best Frozen and Guardians crossover I have read. You did a great job of depicting a realistic relationship within the confines of the movies. I really love that you just had them be friends with the potential for more instead of all of that love at first sight 'I can't live without you' nonsense that is so prevalent. Your writing was quite good, so you should be proud of your story! My only critique would be that you should get rid of the authors notes that spoil the ending. That would really allow the foreshadowing that you've written to shine instead of just seeming like a secondary confirmation. Let the story speak for itself. It's more than good enough.
Madison chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
This is an amazing story. Can't wait to read the sequel. :) Sincerely Madison aka GymnasticsRules101
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
You did a great job in my mind I could picture it perfectly
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
OMG that was really really beautiful!
MorriganKins chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Your the only writer that has my taste in jelsa story's thank YOU
AvatarFreak17 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Oh, God... I almost cried. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I'm sitting in the same room as my family and I don't want them to stare at me and for my curious 7-year-old brother to keep on asking questions. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
AvatarFreak17 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Wow. Not sure if this is my favourite chapter, or if it's one of the others... It's way up at the top, though.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Okay, well... It's been a little longer than twelve hours... but I'm here! Reviewing again! I wasn't going to even touch the computer today, but I just couldn't resist. Now there's, what? 6 chapters left? Not looking forward to Jack dying, but... yeah. I'm reading anyways.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
This has got to be my favourite chapter, so far. You've managed to bring the funny moments in naturally, bringing in serious moments, but keeping it light where it needs to be. Now, as much as I really want to continue, it's 2:45 AM here, I'm sick, and I may have to go to school in a few days. So, see you in 12 hours, or something. Is there any other way to put it that makes sense?

#idon'twantyoutokilljackeither