Reviews for Summer Shudder
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 6 . 1/25
OMG that was really really beautiful!
Samanthafun4 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Your the only writer that has my taste in jelsa story's thank YOU
AvatarFreak17 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Oh, God... I almost cried. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I'm sitting in the same room as my family and I don't want them to stare at me and for my curious 7-year-old brother to keep on asking questions. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
AvatarFreak17 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Wow. Not sure if this is my favourite chapter, or if it's one of the others... It's way up at the top, though.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Okay, well... It's been a little longer than twelve hours... but I'm here! Reviewing again! I wasn't going to even touch the computer today, but I just couldn't resist. Now there's, what? 6 chapters left? Not looking forward to Jack dying, but... yeah. I'm reading anyways.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
This has got to be my favourite chapter, so far. You've managed to bring the funny moments in naturally, bringing in serious moments, but keeping it light where it needs to be. Now, as much as I really want to continue, it's 2:45 AM here, I'm sick, and I may have to go to school in a few days. So, see you in 12 hours, or something. Is there any other way to put it that makes sense?

#idon'twantyoutokilljackeither
AvatarFreak17 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Ah, you gotta love Maximus...

And it makes sense for Hans to try to help them, although I imagine it would only be for the bragging rights.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
God, I love Pippa and Anna. Pippa is actually pretty accurate when it comes to meeting those you admire. My younger sister does that ALL the time, and I'm sure I did too, but I don't remember. Actually, when the Olympics came to Vancouver in 2010 (I live in that area), there was somebody dressed up as Miga, one of the mascots. I got excited, but the moment my parents suggested we get a picture, I freaked out.

And, Jack! What do you think you're doing?
AvatarFreak17 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
This story is FAR from terrible. I absolutely love the dialogue, the way it is written just seems so... real. Bringing up old (Well, not really old since they were only talking for a few hours at most) jokes often is something my friends and I do, and seeing jokes about squires and speaking Prussian and tying shoes pop up in their conversation often makes it seem all the more realistic. In many fanfics I've read, little things like that are only said once, which doesn't make it seem so real when, in reality, friends will poke and prod at little subjects like that throughout the entire conversation. I believe you've gotten the characters right, keeping Elsa as a royal, but managing to get her personality down from those few minutes in the movie where we can see her relaxed and at ease with herself and her powers. And you absolutely nailed Jack's personality, which I myself have trouble describing, as do the authors of other fanfics I've read.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
I spiritually relate to Jack when it comes to shoes. Unless it's winter, I'll wear flip-flops and only wear runners for P.E. at school. The only reason I wear shoes in summer is because of the heat of the cement. Anyways, the way you left this one leaves me itching to read the next chapter, so...
AvatarFreak17 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Okay, well, maybe I was a little wrong about Jack being a big flirt, but this is more playful than the other stuff I've read, so this is still pretty accurate in my mind. Now that I think about it, he probably WOULD act this way...
AvatarFreak17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This is actually how I imagine Jelsa, although I haven't seen a lot of fanfics like this. Jack would be over-protective, a big flirt, surprisingly serious, or too laid-back for his own good. Elsa's usually portrayed as being desperate for others to stay away, a damsel in distress, or so playful and niave that she could be mistaken for Anna. I think you've got the balance here. Anyways, I'll leave a few more reviews as I read.
Monica chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
This is definitely one of the best jelsa fanfics I've ever read! It's so sad but beautiful. I love it
Mistflower21 chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Oh, this is such a wonderful story! I love how you added Maximus in it earlier :) Keep writing!
LightningRivera chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
This is really cool:) Its so sad though...poor Jack. But I must say that you are an incredible writer:D