Reviews for Summer Shudder
jaffa3 chapter 5 . 6/16
So cute at the end
Starshinesoldier chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
OMG! I am crying so much right now! I mean, you warned us over and over that Jack was gonna die and become Jack Frost, but I'm still crying a lot! I was not prepared for this!
TimeOfTheAngels chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hey, remember me? It was a long time ago, but I used to go by "Burning Ocean C". At least, I think that was the name I was using at he time... Well, I got a personal account since then.

I just came back because... Honestly, I've been looking for this a while. I don't read that much Jelsa anymore, what with my relatively recent obsession with anime. But I kept thinking about this story, because I think it's safe to say that this is the best Frozen and/or Rise of the Guardians fanfiction I have ever read.

Yet, I forgot the title. That's my memory for ya. So, I searched for this a while, and couldn't find it for the longest time. Just so I could add it to my favorites list.

I realize now that the comments I made less than two years ago (although it seems like a vey long time) could have been offensive or discouraging, especially with the sequel to this fanfiction. The story's amazing, and I plan on rereading this in the near future. I am so incredibly sorry, but I'd still like to thank you for writing this.

If you try hard enough, I think you'll be able to remember one of the things I loved the most about this story when I was reading it. That still stands.

Actually, the title of the sequel contributed to my new PenName.

Thank you so much for everything. For putting up with me, for writing, and for just being fantastic at this.

I hope to hear from you again.
Panther Moon chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
Beautiful story. By far the best Frozen and Guardians crossover I have read. You did a great job of depicting a realistic relationship within the confines of the movies. I really love that you just had them be friends with the potential for more instead of all of that love at first sight 'I can't live without you' nonsense that is so prevalent. Your writing was quite good, so you should be proud of your story! My only critique would be that you should get rid of the authors notes that spoil the ending. That would really allow the foreshadowing that you've written to shine instead of just seeming like a secondary confirmation. Let the story speak for itself. It's more than good enough.
Madison chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
This is an amazing story. Can't wait to read the sequel. :) Sincerely Madison aka GymnasticsRules101
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
You did a great job in my mind I could picture it perfectly
Me ofrezco como Tributo chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
OMG that was really really beautiful!
Nothingmatters4 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Your the only writer that has my taste in jelsa story's thank YOU
AvatarFreak17 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Oh, God... I almost cried. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I'm sitting in the same room as my family and I don't want them to stare at me and for my curious 7-year-old brother to keep on asking questions. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
AvatarFreak17 chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Wow. Not sure if this is my favourite chapter, or if it's one of the others... It's way up at the top, though.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Okay, well... It's been a little longer than twelve hours... but I'm here! Reviewing again! I wasn't going to even touch the computer today, but I just couldn't resist. Now there's, what? 6 chapters left? Not looking forward to Jack dying, but... yeah. I'm reading anyways.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
This has got to be my favourite chapter, so far. You've managed to bring the funny moments in naturally, bringing in serious moments, but keeping it light where it needs to be. Now, as much as I really want to continue, it's 2:45 AM here, I'm sick, and I may have to go to school in a few days. So, see you in 12 hours, or something. Is there any other way to put it that makes sense?

AvatarFreak17 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Ah, you gotta love Maximus...

And it makes sense for Hans to try to help them, although I imagine it would only be for the bragging rights.
AvatarFreak17 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
God, I love Pippa and Anna. Pippa is actually pretty accurate when it comes to meeting those you admire. My younger sister does that ALL the time, and I'm sure I did too, but I don't remember. Actually, when the Olympics came to Vancouver in 2010 (I live in that area), there was somebody dressed up as Miga, one of the mascots. I got excited, but the moment my parents suggested we get a picture, I freaked out.

And, Jack! What do you think you're doing?
AvatarFreak17 chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
This story is FAR from terrible. I absolutely love the dialogue, the way it is written just seems so... real. Bringing up old (Well, not really old since they were only talking for a few hours at most) jokes often is something my friends and I do, and seeing jokes about squires and speaking Prussian and tying shoes pop up in their conversation often makes it seem all the more realistic. In many fanfics I've read, little things like that are only said once, which doesn't make it seem so real when, in reality, friends will poke and prod at little subjects like that throughout the entire conversation. I believe you've gotten the characters right, keeping Elsa as a royal, but managing to get her personality down from those few minutes in the movie where we can see her relaxed and at ease with herself and her powers. And you absolutely nailed Jack's personality, which I myself have trouble describing, as do the authors of other fanfics I've read.