Reviews for Kore wa Akuma desu ka? R
BRabbitKami chapter 11 . 6/1/2019
Noooo! Issei NTRed nooo!
92 is half of 99 chapter 2 . 11/19/2018
Haha Gabriel is adorable, I wanted to see more interaction. Eh, I'll see I guess. Overall a nice continuation.
92 is half of 99 chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
This summary drew me in, very good for first chapter
Dark R-Evolucion chapter 4 . 8/18/2018
Esta historia sera de harem o sera normal.
Dark R-Evolucion chapter 3 . 8/10/2018
Nada que decir.
Dark R-Evolucion chapter 2 . 8/10/2018
Pues hasta a mi me dolerĂ­a si supiera que todo lo que hice con un amigo eran solo farcedades.
Dark R-Evolucion chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Si me gusto y mucho.
de hecho nunca habia leido un fanfic de un issei zombie.
GoldenVoid235 chapter 8 . 4/10/2018
Best chapter, simply because of Issei channeling his inner Ugandan Knuckles, going all like "Do you know de wae?"
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Hmm, i dont know how it was the first ver but i think this one needs more details. One of the advices i give to the authors is to write as if the story they are making were something complately original and that they should put more details about how everything in the world is and the characters expresions.

Its hard to like X world if most of it might as well be a white expanse of nothingness and some of the few buildings that are mentioned in the story might be made of LEGO blocks due the lack of description about it.

I also have a question: Why was Rias summoned? Those summonig pamplets doesnt work just by letting blood drop into it and Iseei neer called her. She said he did but he didnt even thought about it and he didnt have any reason to do it either because he wouldnt have died.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2017
You could not do a Yuuto Xenovia. A beautiful pair of swordsman.

Rikudonaruto
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
It is a genius idea to give the Reality Marbles to Yuuto
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Issei's harem route open!
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
How odd.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Ah i know...super ass kicking? Though i just realized that as an immortal he cant die and he will endlessly regenerate right. So this means he has infinite capacity as each time he nears his limit he will break and heal up with a new limit. So theoretically if he let himself just sit there boosting for days on end he could essentially break reality as his body would simply not run out of energy as he is inable to die and regenerates it all back...so God the creator mode...lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Dude you just made me excited for kiba now. Imagination train coming hha.