Reviews for Raised Differently (Male version)
BlazeVein chapter 21 . 5/26
this is just ridiculous, I mean, if arthur is one of the good guys, he never will consent to let his children to be adopted b/c there is not reason for that! he just leaves molly or divorced her and then stay with his children who wants to stay with him.
There is a wonderful program called gramerly it helps fix grammar better then Microsoft word and spell checks. Try it
Update soon please
1bluesapphire chapter 21 . 5/11
Absolutely amazing chapter. I suspect that Molly and Dumbledore are going to be in a heap of trouble once they're found out.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 21 . 5/10
this has a ton of potential. With a really good beta it could be fabulous.
KirklandBonnefoy78 chapter 21 . 5/8
This story is so good! I can't wait for the next update! ;)
Harryjamespotterjackson chapter 21 . 5/7
I really really really loooooooooooooove the story. Please please please update faster
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 21 . 5/7
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved lvoed was great.i can't wait to see and Dumbledores reaction when they find out that not only does Harry know about the marriage contract,but that Sirius blood adopting Fred,George and crap is gonna hit the fan.
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 21 . 5/7
Once more you leave us with a cliffie. (Sigh) I believe I have already stated how much I am enjoying this story. No criticisms from me. Just healing vibes heading your way.
ej-83 chapter 21 . 5/7
Hahaha.. Good.. They left.. Would be fun to see arthur banishing his wife and ginny..n disowning them as well.. Hopefully percy n the other elder boys would be disgusted with their mother and ginny.. Makes me wonder if ginny is a weasley since molly is a bit too close with dumbledore.. Oh well.. Love the update.. Hope that u will update soon.. Keep up the good work..
Wishfull-star chapter 21 . 5/7
that was a great chapter and I can't wait for more:)
gginsc chapter 21 . 5/7
Great story! A few errors (Seer not Sneer, for example) but very good regardless.
Ron and the twins should have to learn etiquette and manners before the new school year and when Sirius takes them for new clothes he should get them new wands as well as a wand that chooses them works better than a old family wand please update soon
Brilliant! Please update soon!
mizzrazz72 chapter 21 . 5/7
More should be done to Molly.