Reviews for Raised Differently (Male version)
I have just reread this story and then gotta say I love it the second time around and I love this recent chapter and can’t wait for the next chapter!
Emma chapter 25 . 1/6
Hi! I'm sorry to hear of your health problems and will soon start to recover! This story is awesome and have really done to enjoy this story. I look forward to reading more
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 25 . 1/6
That's definitely good news.I had a good Christmas.I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.I hope the attack on Sirus and Arthur won't be fatal.
Sarasri chapter 25 . 1/5
Yay new chapter! I like how the different teacher shut Umbridge down. I'm curious to see how a wizard haunted pitch turns out.
kirsty21 chapter 25 . 1/4
cool
Wishfull-star chapter 25 . 1/3
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 25 . 1/3
Awesome chapter. Looking forward to the Halloween chapter. Update soon.
white collar black wolf chapter 25 . 1/3
Liked it
Gime'SS chapter 25 . 1/3
thanks for the update
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 25 . 1/3
I had a quiet Christmas. Being by myself, always gonna be that way. I am glad things are going better for you. Still sending healing your way. I enjoyed this chapter. I can’t wait to see the haunted house. We still need to do something to Umbridge. Perhaps she sees a different haunted house than everyone else?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 25 . 1/3
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 1/2
slytherclaw7 chapter 25 . 1/2
I had just reread the entire fic today, when you updated! Miracle! I love this storyline so much, and I laughed out loud at how Rufus rejected and kicked Umbridge out. I can't wait to see the Halloween chapter. Happy new year and wishing you the best with your health!
loki chapter 24 . 12/3/2017
this is definitely one of my favorites fics. A lot of lpve to your brain!
kirsty21 chapter 24 . 11/6/2017