Reviews for Raised Differently (Male version)
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 27 . 18h
As usual, you have written a spectacular chapter. I wait patiently for the next chapter. To comment on the achy bones, I can relate as I have been rather achy myself recently. I willing share my healing vibes with you. Take care my friend.
The Go1den Snitch chapter 27 . 7/15
This fanfic is really good! I hope you keep writing and sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you get better! Looking forward to more of the story!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 27 . 7/4
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 27 . 7/4
Hi, I just finished reading your AN and WOW!

As much as I love this story please do take time to let yourself heal and get a lot of rest. Your a great writer and I sence somewhat of a overachiever. It’s much appreciated. I’ve been following the story off and on and never thought to check the AN’s at the beginning of the chapters.

Thank you for a great story with exceptional character development as well as awe inspiring couple matches.

Please do take care. Your new avid fan.
Nym Potter chapter 27 . 7/3
Please help them defeat Voldemort and Bella. Protect everyone from them.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 27 . 7/3
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great. i hope you feel better soon.
Lee3619 chapter 27 . 7/3
I hope all is well with you and that you’re feeling better soon. Great chapter and story, thanks for sharing!
FlowerChild23 chapter 27 . 7/3
Aww so sad.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 7/2
white collar black wolf chapter 27 . 7/2
Liked it
Wishfull-star chapter 27 . 7/2
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
ej-83 chapter 27 . 7/2
Poor lucius..i do hope that draco is well protected and sirius or regulus could disown bellatrix so that she can not use her blood or name to capture draco or narcissa.. Or other black family members.. Anyway keep up the good work.. N get well soon
mizzrazz72 chapter 27 . 7/2
Severus could just disown Voldemort and Sirius could disown Bellatrix.
FlowerChild23 chapter 26 . 6/25
Aww so good. I girl squealed with Mr. Malfoys costume. Please update soon
Evera chapter 26 . 6/20
Please update this masterpiece soon. It is a great piece of art. Can’t wait to read the next part when it’s published.

-Evera