Reviews for Raised Differently (Male version)
Maeleana chapter 29 . 9/4
Wonderful ending, and a fitting end for Voldemort and Umbridge.
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/26
You did as most Harry Potter fanfic writers do and gave Harry an unbelievable ancestry. You also did not explain the familial relationship of his relatives. Are they aunts, uncles, cousins? I love the "Harry is rescued" stories, so I hope this one improves.
akasha2411 chapter 1 . 8/21
Hey there
I suffered through all chapters of this lovely story and feel like the bad grammar and spelling are getting worse with every paragraph, it makes my teeth ache from grinding them so much!
I myself am not a native english speaker (simple spellcheck caught at least 5 mistakes in this small review) but I double checked it before I clicked the post button.
There are free beta readers available on this very site.
So you don't have any excuse to upload some half finished work. (I know it can be hard to resist all those ppl begging for an update but 1 or 2 more days of waiting isn't gonna kill them)
In short
Great storyline but please ask someone to proofread you grammar and spelling.

I do wish you good luck with your health issues and hope you continue writing because you got great ideas!
OhWowItsMikel chapter 22 . 8/18
I know it was supposed to say Alastor was found in the back of a magical trunk but I much prefer him being found in a magical truck
OhWowItsMikel chapter 16 . 8/14
The spelling and grammar is becoming worse and worse. Liking the story though.
OhWowItsMikel chapter 2 . 8/11
Liking the story so far! There's still a few errors here and there, but you've done a good job. In some places it reads as if you've written the sentence, then changed it, but not deleted some words or changed a tense or something to that effect. once again, good job!
Lee3619 chapter 29 . 8/11
Very enjoyable story! I hope you are doing better.
MrsH chapter 29 . 8/8
Thank you for posting your creative and interesting story. I am glad I found it after it was marked as being edited. If this is the cleaned-up version, I wouldn't have made it through one with more grammar and word use errors.

Your plot was excellent, and your talent shows, but your English grammar is awful and here are so many misused homonyms that it's nearly impossible to figure out what you meant sometimes. Just for the record, to bare something is to expose it, but to bear something is to carry or endure it. You used that word wrong every single time. To find out how someone fares is to check on their well-being. Fair's are entertainment events. To conjugate a verb is to use it correctly in all of its cases or tenses; to conjure something is to use magic to create it. I could go on, but I simply can't remember all the errors.

I would enjoy reading more of your work. But I hope you find a good editor or beta reader before writing more. Best of luck with the many health issues you describe so often in your author's notes.
rainbowpuff chapter 29 . 8/9
I just read this fic, and I think that it's pretty great! From the beginning I enjoyed seeing Petunia and Dudley being nice to Harry and treatin him like family, and all of the awesome events after. I am going to look at and read your other versions of this fic that you mentioned in your authors notes, and if they're as good as this one than they will be enjoyable reads.
Penny is wise chapter 29 . 8/8
Awesome chapter.
Kenau chapter 3 . 8/7
This story is in desperate need of a beta who knows their English grammar. Half the verb tenses are incorrect, it's well-nigh illegible.
Thank you for this intrigueing story and my best wishes for your health!
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 29 . 8/5
This was an amazing story and I am excited to see what you have planned next. Thank you for all the time, blood, sweat and tears you put into your stories. I am so sorry to hear about your health issues and hope you feel better soon.
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 29 . 8/4
Thank you. This ending was well thought out and extremely fair. Although I wished that Dumblesnore and Voldesnort got a LOT more damage, it’s understandable that Snype wouldn’t be vindictive in the end. A gentleman and scholar to the end. Thanks again for an awesome story. I’m looking forward to the next one.

Please do be careful with your pain meds. I had someone close to me get hooked and it was a tough road bringing them back.

We, your avid fans appreciate your efforts, talent and drive to bring us great character development, suspenseful plot(s) and a wild ride (though the cliffhangers were tough).

Be well, God Bless!
(ps no apologies for the God reference, He heals and gives comfort)
Romily chapter 6 . 8/4
Is it going to stay that focused on dialogue? I didn‘t mind at first but i would like to see some action too and not only read the talking all the time.