Reviews for Hello, Taylor!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 11/25
Would like to see continued :)
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Wow, interesting. What I'd love to see is a Worm/YJ crossover where Skitter ends up in the YJ world, or something along those lines.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Good story. Again a very good idea, and a story that works as a one shot, but leaves me wishing there was more. Well done!
Mabra46268 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Interesting, it seems as though Taylor is a case 53 that was adopted. Or it could be she actually is Martian. Perhaps Mars was the last target of Scion and Eden? Either way Taylor's background is very different.

Miss Martian is supposed to be a fairly nice and pleasant superhero. Personality-wise she is nothing like Skitter. I would be interested to know how this Taylor acts as a civilian and a super-hero.

Wish this were not a one-shot.
Mark chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
So she's not a para human but an actually Martian... That'll shake things up.
Kinda wish this wasn't a one-shot feels like it could be a great full story.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Nicely done with the revelations, though there is of course quite a bit more to come.
That Guy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Really wish this wasn't a one shot. The story is an interesting concept that is perfect for more material. But, either way, the choice is yours. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Oh this is good I want to see where it goes. Thank you
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Nice work here! Sad to see it's a one-shot.
Sober dogs bore chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Don't know where you are going with this, but am really interested in seeing you go there.