Reviews for Fair Game
XxLuckyfourleafCloverxX chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Aw! This fanfiction is so adorable I love the miniature stories and the story line of each one! The fever one was my favorite, Eijun can be so frank but it's so adorable to read everyone's reaction. What I really loved is that all the characters were basically in character throughout the whole story.
sereneskydragonslayer chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
God I just love this fanfic soooo much! Sawamura's so adorable in this story when's he's sick...I was emotionally touched lol :'( I really wish I could meet someone like him in real life but the chances of that are just...just...
But I love the bonding in this story...I reread it so many times :D
TeaMon chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Awww I kinda wanted to see what eijun thought of haruichi
redpenkiller chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I-I just HAVE to give you an award for this. I, the redpenkiller, present Fair Game by amethyst-ice22… the Best AllxEijun Fanfic I've Read So Far Award! Congratulations, you totally deserved it; this was outstanding!
Eorendel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
You want my love? I'll give you my feels too. And my joyfully squealing soul. Thank you for this. Goddamit, seriously, thank you for writing this.
mamita chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Hi, love me do your fic, especially since the couple MiyukixSawamura is my favorite, m enecantan these two, if were up to me there would be other couples hehe, I love Sawamura uke is so cute and Miyuki seme is so sneaky it is a shame that not more fics have them, hopefully will do more fics of them, you still so thanks and kisses.
27aquarrow72 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I am soooo in love with this fict.
GOOD JOB!
FavFol
FieryPink17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great job! I love this! :D
Windying chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Oomg... damn was the last part great! A sick sawamura who was so...whatstheword? Gentle? No. Cute? Yes! More please! A continuity would be appreciates.
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Can I just say I loved how you included just about everyone in this? I especially loved your Tetsu
and Jun. My favorite scene is definitely the opening with the Pocky Game. It seemed like such a
Sawamura thing to do. And Miyuki being the instigator? I could totally see that. The ending was cute, though! It was interesting to see a more insightful Eijun, who really does understand more than he
lets on. Also, Eijun's opinion of his captain? I lol'ed. Did not see that coming! I'd really like to see that one written, though. Maybe Eijun has a few fever dreams involving his team members? Being a girl and marrying Tetsu, saving Jun from a fire-breathing dragon, something about Furuya being his other half. I'd definitely read something like that because this story all by itself was great fun.

Thanks for writing this and good luck with future stories.
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I love this so much! My words don't do my feelings justice, but I absolutely love this story and how you wrote it! 本当にすばらしい!
shichi19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
THAT last story, oh my god I fell off the bed laughing.
Ahahaha! Good job for the stories :D
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this... really. this was recommended by one of my readers and I can definitely say that you did a wonderful job with this. Keep it up.
Platinum.Anime07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THISSSS! I LOVE THISSS! I WANNA SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN! WAHHH! I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE THISSS! KYAAAH! this story is going to be one of my best and favorite stories ever!
Lunary chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Awesome story.

I really loved reading it and had so much fun while doing so.

It was sometimes hilarious and other times quite funny to imagine them all flushed because of Eijun but thanks to your story I can imagine him with the others as well.

You did one hell of a job with Kuramochi and his laugh as well as with his whole character.

Great story I look forward to other stories from you and maybe new ones for Ace of Diamond or Diamond no Ace.

Regards,