Reviews for Fair Game
Chichita chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wow spend my morning reading this, such a great story, hoping you make more cause I love this one so much! Cute and adorable :3
johanne asherei chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
One of my favorite oneshots! A job well done! If you can, can you please make a sequel for this? I want to read more of this story... Looking forward to read your other stories! Magkasunod pala birthday natin ;)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was so funny! That last story really topped it off though! I love Kuramochi! He's hilarious. Great job on all the oneshots. I think you portrayed the team's dynamics really well. The character interaction was spot on too. I'm looking forward to more of your fanfics!
icyng chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
okaay, its really entertain me, really. seriously, i think i fall really deep for this anime. pfft, its really a good charm eijun i want too hehe another one, please? i cant stand it that ace of diamond had less fic, /sigh/ hope you make another one! good luck!
Chiba Katsumi chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It's amazing. You're a genius. ;D
Eijun in this fic was so sweet.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Can you write more please?
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is so ridiculously cute and fluffy.. I can't. T.T This just might be my favorite fic so far in the fandom LOL. :) Sawamura's so cute! Love his interactions with the team. Please write some more! :D
50V chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
crying because this is pure gold. I can just imagine Eijun being annoying but being missed if absent. You are loved by everyone, Eijun, truly.
geekinthepink23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Damn. This was so cute and amusing I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time I was reading this. Great job and I hope you muster up enough inspiration to make another one! I'll be waiting for it. :)
Silv chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love this!️ Anyway, the Movie Night prompt was inspired by one of the side stories of Silver Diamond wasn't it?
cjoycoolio chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
My god this make me fall for Eijun all the more! Loved ever second of it. And the last one where was sick and delirious was super cute. It made me all teary eyed at how much everyone truly cares for him and how much he admires all of them back. Ugh so much feels! Thanks for writing this beautiful fic!
Shinouq chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is an awesome, beautiful fic and I love everything about it. (Although I was partial to the Miyuki/Eijun parts). Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
The fever story is my favorite! I wish he had mention more people though! XD I love it when he won all 5 times, left them all speechless : D
codebamboo chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
ngaaaaaaaaaw, this makes me feel all the feels and love sawamura even more!
his little drunk confessions were absolutely adorable and omg i can't believe his team mates didn't propose right there and then.
i'd love to see more ace of diamond fanfics, the fandom is just too small at the moment ;v;
L Mono chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh, this was the cutest. I don't know which one I like better but it just didn't cease to make me smile. It was warm and you write so well with the fluidity of it all. I must applaud you (and be in awe) for your excellent portrayal of the array of characters you incorporated.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »