Reviews for Fair Game
sapphermine chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
love it! grammar, flow and the wording was perfect! even the mix between crack and seriousness was perfect! looking forward to more stories from you!
Silenthilllz chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Ooooh i loved it
Sygis chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hahahahahah I freakin' loved this! It was so entertaining.
Neko Nishiriu chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
shocking... the story really good. i like it...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aw! I really love the Sick Eijun part! I wish he got to Haruichi though!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Ryo chan is the one observing everything ahaha! He likes Eijun too right? Maybe not in the same way, but like him nevertheless. Also, he got a gift too right? I love this ff!
Tina chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wow! i really like this! ALLXEijun is awesome! I was laughing my butt off at 12:20ish in the morning. i think I just woke up my grandmom. But I can't help it, it is so funny and cute at the same time! Write more please!
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hey write a continuarion about sawamura saying what he thinks about haruchii, masuko and have someone ask him who he likes as a lover that will be priceless..please pdate son love your story it was very funny and so damn cute bbtw Do youhave Facebook?
ViscountFox chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I absolutely fucking loved this, especially the last story with the fever :3 so kawaii .
RPG29 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I want more of this!
It was soooo funny soooo cool! soo ADORABLE! I love it!
I especially liked the naivety of sawamura! such cut!
I just fall in love with your fanfic! and will be waiting for more!
vakiromii chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Aww, this was so adorable. It was really heartwarming. Thanks for writing this!
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I love it!
Celia Agarashi chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
gotta love you much author-san! this is so cute.. Can't stop laughing and smiling at this moment. Aw, Eijun-kun who taught you to be that cute? You got me diabetes now.
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Totally awesome. They were eating out ofc his hands
9CatLives chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow. What a good end. You've embodied Eijun so well, so I laud you for that, plus the staggering 42 pages bit. 23 is my max score, but it's a great finale for your trilogy of sorts of DOA stories. Honestly, your stories are really lightening, for lack of a better word. They put me into a good mood so I hope you're feeling pretty damn good, too. Well, awesome job, loved the fluff, and I hope you enjoyed writing for this fandom!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »