Reviews for The Queen's Shadow
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Yes yes yes an update! Finally these two get together, and omg who is at the doooor?
SakuraAyanami chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
oooh dear. Although the confession was bittersweet Elsa didn't really confirmed or deny her going to battle and then of course is the spectator who I beat is the Queen's shadow himself and if I'm right I do wonder what his reaction will be to this revelation
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
OMG you updated I'm so happy! I really like this fic! I hope you find the inspiration to continue this because I'd love to see what's going to happen now.
SakuraAyanami chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
I'm so glad that this fic is not dead :) the chapter was short, bittersweet and heartbreaking at the end; and I totally love it keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Yaaayy you updated! Great chapter! I kind of feel like Elsa because I'm glad she can finally be with the one she truly loves, but at what cost.
Lindstrom chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
You do a good job portraying the love in the relationships in this story.
Merida37 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Please comtinue your story!))
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
I just read this whole fic and it's wonderful! But I see you haven't updated for a while, I hope you find your inspiration! I want to see what's next!
SnowQueenElsa chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
OMG I love this I need moooore! xD
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Wow this was so unexpected but it was amazing!
I think this is the only way that Elsa could be with Rolland, I can't really see her committing adultery. And you are evil you made us warm up to Riordan like you never did right before killing him! I feel so baaaad but I'm also happy that Elsa is free.
I can't wait for the next chapter this is amazing!
MoonWolf30298 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
This was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
Mata Nui chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Hm an ironic play of the word HOT. Good show comrade for I can't wait for the next chapter.
ephemeralspring chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Awesomw chapter! So that's what you meant with fire. Yay, he died (although I'm a little sorry for what happened)! Adultery would suck since it'd would probably leave Finn in the middle of the "fight".

Oh, looks like more problems gonna come up. Update soon!
csi cameron chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Great, now that the Riordan was starting to grow on me I. This chapter, you killed him off. Though I did like Rolland better.
ephemeralspring chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Awesome chapter! I just love the interactions between Elsa and Rolland and Elsa and Finn. I feel sorry for both Elsa and Rolland. If only we can get the King out of the picture...hehehe...

Anyways, can't wait for the next update. Neither am I sure how you would make the next chapter hot with the rating K on this fanfic and what you exactly meant by hot. But okay, I trust you. :)

BTW, I have a question with Rolland's personality during the behind-the-scenes sword lessons of Finn and Thomas. Is he "Shang"-like or something? I was listening to "I'll Make a Man Out of You" and I remembered Rolland. XD