Reviews for No More Secrets
FireWitch25 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was hilarious xD

I really loved it and it lifted up my mood!
MaxwellsBook chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I loved this fic so much, it's hilarious and adorable! x3
June Dune chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This was a well-written, cute one-shot that I really loved! I like your writing style; it's not too wordy to make it a drag to read, but you still make things interesting. The idea of Sonic never telling a lie is brilliant, and I personally liked Rouge and Shadow's roles in this story, especially the part about how Shadow would love to watch Sonic abuse himself. XD You characterize the characters pretty well; Amy is strong but still retains her over-the-top love for the blue hedgehog, and Sonic is just...Sonic. But I love how you wrote him, especially at the diner.

The word count seemed quite daunting for one chapter, but the story flowed nicely and I came to the end, thinking: I read through it that quick?! But yeah, nice one-shot, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. Keep writing!
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story was not bad:)
It reminds me a little of the movie "Liar Liar" with Jim Carrey ;)
Sonicgenius chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Another great fic Pen and the Sword and man I hope Alvalon likes the fic and I like how Sonic hurt himself everytime he told a lie like thingy or whatever also like how you captured Sonic's personality just perfect I just like how Amy would do something or ask him a question and it'll seem kinda like he was trying to avoid but tell a lie at the same time like Amy was like Sonic do you like me & Sonic would be like Uhhh...uhh...uhhh i like your your your your hugs then he hurt himself Then Amy would be all confused like whattt the heck then Sonic would be like well im fine like nothing happend lol then the movies cheese eating the popcorn hilarious then we they went to the restaurant i wonder what would've happened if tails didn't fix Sonic untill after the date I just wonder would Sonic's real feelings toward Amy start coming out of him like telling her he actually likes her i just wonder anyway good fic not trying to take up the comment space with stories anyway like i said good fic loved it i'll review on your next 1
That Nerdy Mum chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Sweet, funny and well-written. I really liked this. :)
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was both funny and sweet, i had alot fun reading it.
NyanRainbowPrincess chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
You always have the most exceptional stories. The ending was cute. I enjoyed it throughly. Your weiting skills seem to reach the precipitous heights of literature. And that's all the big vocab I'll use for now. Great stories as always! ;D
Whitney911 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That was cute! The ending was real appropriate too, completely in character. Well done! :)
ShinyShiny9 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Awww, very nice! Well-written as always, and Sonic running around telling the truth left and right is really something. XD Best part would probably be Shadow and Rouge's sequence, though. "This is serious," and all the sniping going back and forth; fun stuff. :3
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! :D
Ech-hem, I mean, this is wonderful :3
It was really sweet, I loved Sonic's hilarious antics at testing his lie-telling ability. Loved Shadow saying 'as much as I'd love to watch you abuse yourself' xD
It was great _
ultimateCCC chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That was an awesome fic.
Got a question - Are you a fan of Jet X Wave?
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story! It was an amazing read and very sweet.