Reviews for Valentine's Day Fiasco
Sadness make me blue,
I wish to marry Fritz,
If only he was true.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
We can always count on MM for a fabulous read. I like this story for more reasons than this is space here, but for starters, I like fics with a little angst tossed in. It's a much more interesting read when characters have to go through bumps and troubles, because it makes the romance soo much sweeter, as we see here. That weekend in San Fransisco wouldn't mean as much to either of them if their V-day hadn't been, ahem, a fiasco. And it's implied that seeing what Roger is going through made them appreciate each other even more. Certainly hearing what Roger's wife did to him had to make Brenda realize that a missed Valentine's dinner isn't that big of an offense!

In good stories, characters grow and change. Here, Fritz changes roles and becomes the savior for his sponsor, and does it well. Brenda is able to see beyond her own disappointment and anger to see the terrible the pain of another and to reach out and help him. And both of them appreciated their marriage, and each other, a lot more at the end. Perfection!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I have said it before,and I will say it again...another ManateeMama masterpiece! You are the Master Brenda/Fritz fan fiction writter. What a delightful Valentine's Day Brenda and Fritz adventure. Always so exciting when ever you post a story. Keep them coming,they are much appreciated! Thanks again MM.
bandbalso chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Poor Fritzi - in the doghouse again, but for a good cause this time.
I like the way he dug himself out of the hole he was in.
So nice of Brenda to remember about Pastor Hicks and all his self-help programs.