Reviews for A Healing Touch
666Neme666 chapter 18 . 5/24
I LOVE what you did with Hermione's character! It's really rare to see complex women in (fan)fiction, so yours here was refreshing and delightful. I loved the others too, just Hermione was the most pleasant surprise. Thank you for that. I seriously adore you now. :)
Jen chapter 21 . 5/18
Loved it, thanks.
misuky7 chapter 21 . 1/2
This was fangtastic, absolutely adorable. I loved the shippings in this story and how smooth their courtships went. :3
f.yuri.2011 chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
I love this story!
CDG chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
A very original and very enjoyable read! Hermione, Severus, and Remus have always been my favorites, add in only Harry and Teddy, and you came out with a captivating story without all that extra filler and folly. Absolutely favoriting this one. :-)
Tee chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Hey, I sm not really a fan of the ship 'Snarry' - before I read this story - my Jesus are you a great writer! I now see how they could work, thank you :*

Lovely work

- Tee
Wolfisis chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
Loved this whole thing it was an amazing story.
SeverusLovesHarry chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story. it was well thought out and well written. I was just wondering if you were doing a sequel? it would be awesome if you are :)
Rocky181 chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Amazing story!
Amarylliss chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
I just want you to know that I have been reading this story of yours in my spare time over the last several days. I have been looking forward to coming home from work and reading a chapter or two. What really got me about this story is how I came for the Snarry, but stayed to see how the relationship between Hermione and Remus would play out. (I don't venture outside of my OTP very often) I loved watching the development of her relationship with Remus/Moony.

Thanks for this story! I can't wait to check out your other stuff!
Super MKatR chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Aww, that was so great! This has easily become one of my favorites.
rickmanluvr44 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
as always Raven you never disappoint!
Elsie girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Interesting! Good pairings.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Haha such a simple ending after a beautiful story. Five years huh? Very enjoyable.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
If Harry could get pregnant let him be human for a while carry on tbe Potter, prince and Black lines then turn him. After all they will both be immortal right?