Reviews for A Healing Touch
Schwips chapter 21 . 5/14
So cute! Thank you :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 3/24
I love that you include the distinction between birth mother and real mother. I know Dora would have raised Teddy had she lived, which would have eventually made Hermione a step-mother, but in these circumstances Hermione was a mother to Teddy in every way but biology. As someone who was adopted as a baby, I really appreciate this distinction. That aside, I loved the entire story. I'm a huge fan of Snarry and some HGRL is great every once in a while even though I do prefer HGSS. Since Snape is my favorite character, I can't handle reading much HP fanfiction without him as a protagonist. This was a lovely compromise. Thanks so much for writing :)
adhesivebagels chapter 21 . 3/14
I loved this story! It was amazing!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 2 . 3/5
ok I thought Hermione was with Severus and Harry with Lucius... I am thoroughly confused by this sequel.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 2/2
I really enjoyed this story but I was left with one question that kept bugging me: If Severus is immortal, when will his body stop aging? Who wants eternity if your body breaks down and one suffers old age aches and pains.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/31
Excellent chapter. I'm glad Hermione was there to intervene, and I hope Harry received his Blood Replenishing potion as soon as the blood draw was over.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/21
Snape needs a good smack, yes, he's upset about being so ill, but he could suck it up a little more.

As for Remus, he just wants Hermione to be his *full service* servant; after all, she's done so much for him, why not more? So like him to ask further favors after accepting so many more. Doubt he'd last long at a job, since he's so used to being waited on and having people bend over backward for him. At least Snape will do all he can for Harry once he's well again. Remus? Why should he, since Hermione seems so eager to fulfill his every wish, even if she's not getting much sleep?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/21
My, Hermione is energetic! Breastfeeding Teddy, doing almost all the care for him (including getting up at night), and helping the fix the wards at Grimmauld Place. Wouldn't it be nice if Remus pulled his weight? I know, silly question, since he never really has.

I feel sorry for Hermione's parents. Of course they have happy new lives, Hermione just *knows* it.
alinefgs chapter 21 . 1/17
adorei tudo Remus deixou de ser um babaca e aceitou Hemione de vez e severus sempre brilhante né deixou o Harry entrar na sua vida isso foi muito bom
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/10
Sadly, the relationship between Snape and Harry is going to be more equal than that between Hermione and Remus-at least Harry will someday grow up, while Remus will always be dependent on Hermione (the way he's dependent on everyone in canon).

But hey, it's her life and I'm sure she'll find compensations somewhere along the line.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/6
Well, it's a good thing that Harry can use the blood replenishing potions, at least; and Snape certainly endured daylight often enough in canon. Still, someone will have to go to Cokeworth to fetch some of Snape's native earth-it's possible he would heal even faster with some of it parked under his bed.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
Good story, I enjoyed the plot, I thought you could have done with a beta reader just to smooth out some of the spelling mistakes and such but otherwise I thought the ending was rather rushed and the jump happened out of no where but as I said I did enjoy the story.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
Cute fun story! Thanks for sharing!
Serpent91 chapter 21 . 9/17/2016