Reviews for Hades in a Handbasket
Fuzzy chapter 10 . 6/28
Oh my God. Please post more. This story is putting me on edge in the best of ways. I can picture it all so well and it's beautiful. The words all flow and the way it's written all just makes so much sense. Continue this masterpiece. Please.
TaminFury chapter 10 . 5/31
I laughed my butt off completely, I lost track of how much I laughed. My throat hurts... One of the best humor stories I've ever read, honest! I can only hope I could see the end of it *eyes sparkle hopefully*
More chapter 10 . 2/19
Oh wow! I love this little story, it's funny, and yet sad! I love it! Can't wait for more :)
riotgirl2005 chapter 1 . 1/26
I've always loved Greek mythology and I love soul eater. You mesh them together so well and I can't wait to see what happens in the rest of the story! Good work!
reader chapter 10 . 1/20
This is awesome I love it!
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
This is awesome. Please add more!
Fiercest chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
This is very interesting. I'm always down for a Hades and Persephone reimagining and this has some really original spins to it. Plus the conundrum of the mortal with the immortal has always given me all kinds of feelings. I hope you continue!
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Please update soon :)
The Siege chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Oh my goodness this is PERFECTION. YES. I really hope you plan to continue and finish this someday!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
"She's lookin like an angel but oh the way she gives me hell" ths fanfic has a song ok
continue PLE A S E
absolutefiction chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Maaaan this is torture finding this story when you seem to not be continuing it anymoreeeee ugh lol very cute and I love the creative license you've taken! Haha
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Lol this girl is so hilarious. I Loves it
anon chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
im looking forward to more!
fantsyfreak chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
As a fan of both Greek mythology and Soul Eater, this has been a joy to read! Thank you!
fantsyfreak chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Oh gods the SASS! This is AWESOME!