Reviews for Hades in a Handbasket
Omg such a great story and you didn't finished it. Damm I was getting really into it that I didn't realize I finished all the chapters already.
Hahaha that was a good and funny chapter. Again I really liked it.
Love it already hooked after the first sentence haha. Great chapter can't wait to read more
akwardllama chapter 10 . 4/17
AHHH, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Though seeing maka go through a smack down would be hilarious, or finding a way to save soul. That would be good.
Maka is such a dork
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
YOU MEAN SOUL WASN'T MORTAL WHEN MAKA FIRST MET HIM?

Gods, this is hilarious start to finish. I loved every moment of it.
Fuzzy chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Oh my God. Please post more. This story is putting me on edge in the best of ways. I can picture it all so well and it's beautiful. The words all flow and the way it's written all just makes so much sense. Continue this masterpiece. Please.
TaminFury chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
I laughed my butt off completely, I lost track of how much I laughed. My throat hurts... One of the best humor stories I've ever read, honest! I can only hope I could see the end of it *eyes sparkle hopefully*
More chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Oh wow! I love this little story, it's funny, and yet sad! I love it! Can't wait for more :)
riotgirl2005 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I've always loved Greek mythology and I love soul eater. You mesh them together so well and I can't wait to see what happens in the rest of the story! Good work!
reader chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
This is awesome I love it!
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
This is awesome. Please add more!
Fiercest chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
This is very interesting. I'm always down for a Hades and Persephone reimagining and this has some really original spins to it. Plus the conundrum of the mortal with the immortal has always given me all kinds of feelings. I hope you continue!
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Please update soon :)
The Siege chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Oh my goodness this is PERFECTION. YES. I really hope you plan to continue and finish this someday!