Reviews for The Pair that Came to Be
Alli The Loser chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
That was awesome! -
ServentofGod chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I really love your stories , they are sweet , funny , and very amusing . I really would appreciate it if you can do more stories with buddy and surly, I really love these two. If you want some suggestions I have a few.

1. Buddy and surly have a friendship anniversary
2. Surly apologize to buddy for the thing he said to him. ( with emotional lovey dovey stuff)
3. Surly secretly has a plush toy of buddy and buddy finds out.

Just a few suggestions , God bless.
Sokka The Man chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Excellent story, excellent.
candycanelila chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Bitter sweet... I like it. you could do a sequel of Surly's story, if you want, cuz this is more like Buddy's side.
I liove it!
ttyl ;- ]
kay chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Yes! The first fanfic on one of my newest ships! Thank you!
Guest Cynthia chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
My cousins told me about your story, and they were right about this being good. I can see Buddy being rejected by his family, since he's very cute compared to the other rats in the movie. You've given us three hope that there could be more stories in this section. We are still curious if Surly and Andie have feelings for each other, since it's never been made clear. And if Andie has known Raccoon since she was a child.
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
been wanting to see the to find thisxD
Jackson chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I really liked this fan fiction! 9/10.

I've been trying to find one that elaborates more on Surly and Andie's relationship. Maybe you should write it!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Awww nice
Guest Alejandra chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I agree with my sister Melissa. I also like how Buddy isn't like the other rats in the movie. This sounds really believable. Surly was sure insensitive when they first met. But at least he quickly turned around and gave Buddy a chance. This movie is greatly unappreciated.
Guest Melissa chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is very sweet and sad. I can actually see Buddy meeting Surly like that. How sad about the human girl who was Buddy's first friend. But he probably brought great joy in her final days. Surly did good taking him in after such sadness. Now I would love to know how Raccoon came into power, and more about Andie. I really liked the movie.
starwanker chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is so adorable! You know, everybody said this movie sucked, but as an animation student, and an avid cartoon lover, I really like it! I thought it was cute and funny. The idea was definitely in the right place but the execution could've been better. Of course, it was a movie marketed towards kids on a small budget. Still. Ever see the original short? 'Surly the Squirrel?' Worth looking at; it's hilarious. P.S., Buddy was my favorite! The mute thing really gets me. I loved his and Surly's bromance. Hopefully you'll do more! It's a tiny fandom so far, maybe I'll even contribute something!
Anyways, great job, again.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow, what a heartbreaking backstory-short but still heartbreaking. From what I've seen of the other rats in the movie, I can imagine Buddy being sort of the odd duck out among his species. It's a sad thought...especially since he lost his first friend so quickly. Poor little Apple was too good of a soul for this world. :(

By the by, I'm touched that you wrote a story for this fandom. The movie may not be an Oscar nomination, but it wasn't as bad as many people made it out to be.