Reviews for The Mother of Heirs
If i'm bella I'd rather be eliminated. don't care how precious handsome rich edward is. my lives matter haha
nikolasowa chapter 18 . 6/19
Please update! ! ! ! !
Aliegator2014 chapter 18 . 4/28
Please update soon
dede1441 chapter 18 . 1/17
I really enjoy your fanfic! I hope you update soonand I think that you're totally right about all comments that you have recieved, continue to not let them tell you how to write your story and how to think. I don't know you, but from your comments in the last "chapter", I really think that more people should be freely open as you are. On that, I will only add to forgive me if I did some grammar mistake, since english is not my first langage... take good care of yourself, I will wait for your update!
ArriChan chapter 18 . 1/14
Love your story, I don't have a fanfic profile, and you honestly make me want to make one. I seriously love your story, which is a huge deal because I think I only review every few months with hundreds of thousands of words I read. This is actually the second time I adventured with this story, but forgot the them and adventured high and low for it. It was faved n my old phone but it unfortunately broke, but I have it refaved. I hope you go forward with more chapters soon, I'm obsessed. So obsessed.
jk chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
this whole thing just seems pointless just marry the fuckers off and get done with it who give a flying fuck about bellas low self esteem in the cuddles and rainbows world? its like the last 3 chapters have been fuckin pointless which is funny cause so were the first three
jk chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
heres the break down that took THREE chapters to write

world was basically destroyed, then rebuilt now its all cuddles and rainbows and shit. New leaders- the cullens. next king Edward, selection process for queen has started, bella is considered but needs more testing to see if she is a good genatic match.
steph chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
I'm loving this story I don't get where the other reviews came from but it's brilliant. Are you going to continue writing any time soon? I want to know what happens!
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
This is a great story please continue to tell it, update soon
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
is tia the villians daughter?
mollytx chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
Please, please keep writing this story! I absolutely love it and want to see the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I know that you got some angry reviews on this story,but I think that it is really great and that you should keep writing. Don't get discouraged by the ashes of the world..
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Sorry, but I'm gonna guest review because I love this story and would love it even more if you added on to it.
CharlieBlu chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
please oh please keep going. I love this story! Update soon please! It's such a wonderful and different read!
Deonne chapter 18 . 8/17/2015
It's been so long since you have updated this story, I was wondering if you were continuing it or if it has fallen on the blade of writers block?