Reviews for The Mother of Heirs
Deonne chapter 18 . 8/17
It's been so long since you have updated this story, I was wondering if you were continuing it or if it has fallen on the blade of writers block?
maya31 chapter 17 . 7/28
i love
georgeorwell chapter 17 . 7/9
hot
Like the story but it's kinda dragging out. Can't wait for Bella to be named prime
liza chapter 18 . 6/22
you should ignore those idiots - opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one! HAA.
liza chapter 17 . 6/22
boy, now that's an education, hahaha.

totally HOT!
liza chapter 16 . 6/22
ROFL...emmett's face is priceless, hahahahahahahahahahaha. i would say more but i am anxious to keep reading.

pleeeeeeeze keep writing!
liza chapter 15 . 6/22
this person doesn't seem evil at all...they're just terrified of their horrible/sadistic father so the father should be put in a deep pit for the rest of his life, but the girl needs rehab.

on with the commission!
liza chapter 14 . 6/22
i can't get thru 1 chapter without cursing, laughing, and then pondering what will happen next, which is wonderful!

paul sex lessions best sexed ever, lol.
liza chapter 13 . 6/22
so the obvious choice for villian's daughter is Tia so it can't be her. I say one of the girls playing nice like Kate or Irina.

i'd have a cow if they wanted to take my birth control away!
liza chapter 12 . 6/22
commission is finally staring, woooohoooo!

i'm guessing the villain's daughter is alice cause it'd be soo unexpected.

as for rosalie, i gotta admit i hadn't thought about how she'd fit into this story.

loving all the surprises!
liza chapter 10 . 6/22
wow, i can't believe you went there with the futuristic brothel - LOL. i'm laughing at the dialogue and at the edge of my seat w/ the action. it's awesome! I'm actually more interested in the commission than the revolution that is clearly happening but another good chapter.
liza chapter 9 . 6/22
will i ever find out what the disappointed looks that eleazer and emily gave bella were about?

my guilty pleasure is take out - styrofoam container, ugh!

i have a feeling i'll be sleeping late tonight as i can't tear myself away from this story. love it :-)
liza chapter 8 . 6/22
i am having a pretty hard time believing there won't be any jealousy in the commission proceedings.

super anxious to read more - keep it coming please!
liza chapter 7 . 6/22
boy, she is handling all this pretty well. i'd be freaking out and screaming "let me out!" by now, haha.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for another EPOV.