Reviews for The Mother of Heirs
dancbabe89 chapter 18 . 3/18
Are you going to continue the story? I love the many elements to the commission and how Emmet has to now go teach Edward what he learned.
Hmmm chapter 17 . 2/23
Interesting premise, however the whole thing with having someone "teach" the Crowned Prince's brother how to touch a woman, in order for the Prince to learn how to please his wife is "What?!" Plus I think it is wrong for a possible future sibling by marriage to basically feel up their sibling's possible mate. I think you took the whole premise just a touch too far.
I didnt get confused by your story
I think it is really well written. The topic is also curious. An utopy such as this close-communist-society with bella and edward in it is something i dont read every day. Some can agree to the ideology or not but the characters are well written (i hope they get to evolve their personalities) and the fic is logic considring its plot
Charlie73 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
please I hope you're okay. It looks as if you've completely pulled out of FF... it would be such a loss to not have you and this story. you are missed! please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
If i'm bella I'd rather be eliminated. don't care how precious handsome rich edward is. my lives matter haha
nikolasowa chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
Please update! ! ! ! !
Aliegator2014 chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
Please update soon
dede1441 chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
I really enjoy your fanfic! I hope you update soonand I think that you're totally right about all comments that you have recieved, continue to not let them tell you how to write your story and how to think. I don't know you, but from your comments in the last "chapter", I really think that more people should be freely open as you are. On that, I will only add to forgive me if I did some grammar mistake, since english is not my first langage... take good care of yourself, I will wait for your update!
ArriChan chapter 18 . 1/14/2016
Love your story, I don't have a fanfic profile, and you honestly make me want to make one. I seriously love your story, which is a huge deal because I think I only review every few months with hundreds of thousands of words I read. This is actually the second time I adventured with this story, but forgot the them and adventured high and low for it. It was faved n my old phone but it unfortunately broke, but I have it refaved. I hope you go forward with more chapters soon, I'm obsessed. So obsessed.
jk chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
this whole thing just seems pointless just marry the fuckers off and get done with it who give a flying fuck about bellas low self esteem in the cuddles and rainbows world? its like the last 3 chapters have been fuckin pointless which is funny cause so were the first three
jk chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
heres the break down that took THREE chapters to write

world was basically destroyed, then rebuilt now its all cuddles and rainbows and shit. New leaders- the cullens. next king Edward, selection process for queen has started, bella is considered but needs more testing to see if she is a good genatic match.
steph chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
I'm loving this story I don't get where the other reviews came from but it's brilliant. Are you going to continue writing any time soon? I want to know what happens!
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
This is a great story please continue to tell it, update soon
DIVERGENTWIZARD chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
is tia the villians daughter?
mollytx chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
Please, please keep writing this story! I absolutely love it and want to see the end!