Reviews for Between the dark and dark
anon egg chapter 5 . 2/16/2018
Beautiful
soulsborne123 chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
oh no my poor aching heart at the last scene! oh my god, Gene, poor baby... Brilliant masterpiece! I loved every second!
okaysunshine chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
This was so lovely and good and wonderful. True to the characters and well paced! I loved every second of it
TheKeeperoftheMeow chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
This was really good, I loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
This was a good story, though it was more angsty than I was expecting. I wasn't thinking it would be mushy, I just wasn't expecting this amount of angst. Good job, though!
BlueFireIce chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Oh god, I'm crying. That last scene was so heartbreakingly bittersweet that it made me cry. You're a beautiful writer and you capture emotions so smoothly and wonderfully. Please keep writing.
Sakura Namida chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I just discovered your work today, and although I started with Kaze no Stigma, I'm already loving your Ghost Hunt work too. This is so good I don‘t have enough words. And it isn't just this one. I love all of your work, you've definitely got a forever fan in me. :D. Thank you for being awesome and PLEASE update your other Ghost Hunt story soon!
doodle noddle chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Ahh God! Loved this so much! Awesome job!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I didn't know this fandom was capable of more realistic naru/mai romance. Ty for proving me wrong.
Annari Love chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
OMG did Naru and Mai do "that"? I was expecting nine months or so to pass and mai finds out she's pregnant with naru's child, naru soon finds her but labour is due, she finally gives birth to their child(a sweet baby boy, looks kind of like his mother but personality like his dad's. The three of them live a happy life after naru propose to mai (but wait how old are mai and naru anyway(in this fanfic) if you had mentioned it, i probably forgot)
FireStarRD chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Epilogue!
Gally619 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
This story is so warm and fuzzy! Love it! I like how you made Naru emotionally stunted instead of some God of everything like other stories.
Lovepeaceandcheese chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
My nose bled because of all the adorable mess in this story! I do wish there had been more case content but I'm so glad you didn't draw out their separation more than nessary. You are clearly a word wizard :)
Ishval chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
That was a good story, but I have to wonder if Gene has crossed over or not.
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
At least they got their happy ending.