Reviews for Between the dark and dark
Lady Merp chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Hmmm so it seems like they did a naughty...Im waiting for the sequel with the baby or babies . it was really good and sweet . oh and sorry about your arm I hope its better by now!
celtyin chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Yes! More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Love it! Epilogue!
We-only-speak-in-yo-yos chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
PLEASE DON'T STOP THIS! I need it. These last four chapters were FABULOUS! So much of the feels, flying around in the clouds raining down sadness.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Needs an epilogue!
AmyNChan chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
An Epilogue would be absolutely lovely! Both have to give a little for it to work properly! Go MaiXNaru goodness!
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I think an epilogue would wrap things up nicely! :D
Nerdgal chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
This one definitely needs an epilogue.

But over all it was a pretty nice story.

Without making it OOC, you make them exactly what you would happen under such circumstances.

The last chapter did seem to be slightly rushed, like you wanted to finish it with them coming back to each other in this chapter itself.

But I would love to know more. Like changes (if any) that would have taken after this...

I don't know what to call it. Confessions seems to be a mild word for all that had taken place between the two of them.

Anyways, I'm waiting for the epilogue and I hope that you don't take a lot of time to get it out. Though not at the cost of your personal life.

Hope you update soon.
Nerdgal
AmericanFairy chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I find it interesting, yet fitting, that you chose to write Naru and Mai as two people who, despite the affection that they feel for each other, are unable to alter their personal traits enough to accommodate the other. It is a bit sad that they needed time apart to understand the true meaning of being in a relationship. Still, I am a sucker for happy endings, and I'm so glad to see one here. In the end their souls are so completely intertwined that they can't not be together.
cobalt eyes chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
I vote for the epilogue, I love this story I'll be sad when it ends.
Naruisawesome chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Awww, Mai, you were killing me when you said all that stuff then just up and left after having that moment with Naru... But YAY! Everything is okay now! Hehe!

And yes, another chapter would be WONDERFUL! :D So pleaaaase update soon! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
aaa...finally...need epilogue..
Ferb O. Oche chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Oh my gosh! You finally updated! I was so happy! Sorry to hear about what happened to you, I hope you are towards recovery

I like the first scene, where Mai goes to this comfort place. Though towards the end kinda felt a bit rushed. I guess I was expecting something similar to the previous 3 chapters since it was written beautifully. Nonetheless, this is a good chapter. I am looking forward to that epilogue. Thanks!
sakemori chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
An epilogue will do nicely, thank you.
jennifer.berube.520 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014