Reviews for Leather and Lace Vol 1 - Sweet Surrender (Abridged Version)
Trekkenbeck chapter 1 . 8/16
I read the unabridged version on your website. I’ve spent hours and hours reading Fan Fiction in the past 5 years, yet Leather and Lace is easily the HOTTEST story I’ve ever read. OMG
By chance, do you have any unpublished SG-1 fiction (M, of course) that you’ve never published? If so, I’m ALL in!
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very hot!
LadyMo chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Not bad. My imagination is definitely racing. With the dress that she was wearing I definitely see why Jack asked that question.
:-)
Ayla chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
So chapter 8 is also on your website, just didn't notice because it opened in a new tab instead of in the same window like Fanfiction does. I'm such an idiot.
Kairen, chapter 9 is listen as a different story on her website. Just scroll down and click on "Leather and Lace".
Kairen chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Hi Kimberly, I love this story! I have read the uncensored chapters but I can't get chapter 9, it's not showing up
Ayla chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Okay, only just found out that there is such a chapter here. Sorry! Will definitely enjoy reading it and will still be looking forward to everything you post!
Ayla chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Wow, this is some steamy stuff! Well done ;)
I skipped over to your website when I read your note (don't worry, definitely of legal age) and boy, did I enjoy it.
Just wondering though; I kinda miss how they go from "to intimate, this stops now" to sharing "I love yous"? Although it might not really fit in this kind of story, could you please write a chapter about that?
Anyway, I will be watching your website. For updates and probably to read it all again for several times ;)
louisa78 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Once again you have excelled, it can't be easy writing BDSM, I now believe that you can write on any subject. Well done Kimberley, you have made my day. Heliopolis does not censor! Just a thought!
fanka77 chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
sdgfakfgfgasdfggfgf...Holy Hannah!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Great chapter and story. Jack and Sam were so bustard if Daniel and Teal'c told them what they saw, lol keep up the good work and let me know when the new story is up :D
fanka77 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
It's a VERY good thing, Kim!
Anyway: That was great and I can't wait for continuation!
mishy-mo chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Excellent :)
fanka77 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Holy Hannah!
TamaraJagellovsk chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
This is so hot, it made my day before it had even started. Please publish the last chapter soon!
TamaraJagellovsk chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I really, really want to know what Sam wrote...and if Jack will comply...talking of a cliffhanger!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »