Reviews for Silver Linings
elebelly chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
oh my gosh PLEASE update! i pray for you to, this fic is unbelievably raw and just plain fantastic! please!
Pendragon-wizard chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Keep writing your too good at it I want to know such a good twist! keep writing please!
BadassAdorable chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Oh my God! This story is so beautiful! THe best I have ever read! It's quite a shame you abandoned it... So, please Update!
stereotyper chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
hey whoa this is so... i dont know its too amazing to describe whoa the end rele got to me i cried oh im not sure if you like this type of music but i had it on while i was reading this and when all the shit started happening to tifa and yuffie like near chap 8 or 7 the song im a fake by da used was playing so i started cryin! god you are one talented writer you HAVE TO UPDATE!por tifa and i like how she hides it from everyone i mean cloud dosent even know yet they all they shes a slut and that shes a badassed girl but not on the inside thats wot makes your writing soom gd the plot lines are mind blowing!
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
ok, strange beginning...but otherwise, i like it!

~kk
michelle chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
good story! i really hope you continue updating...and...don't do drugs...it wouln't help...it'll just make it worse! -just a reminder-
The Disgruntled Panda chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is the most captivating story I've read on this site by far. I posted a more in depth review for it on your latest story in case you don't read this.
spikestrife chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Please update this. I have never seen such a good storyline in a cloti fic and you just cant let this fic rot.

i know that you haven't been updating since 2 years ago, but you must update this please. you completed The Line Between and that went brilliantly. i know that this one can do just as good.

so please update.

spikestrife _

p.s. CloTi forever!
lucretia25 chapter 8 . 11/7/2004
Well, i know its a long shot, considering you havent updated in two years... but i'll still give it a shot.

The storys amazing. i love the way youve characterized everyone.. It really gets me into the characters head, whether its Tifa's cunningness and unimaginable wit, and i definatly feel the pain she does reading this, or Renos sick twisted mind, Aeris's confusion, and Clouds eagerness to get out... And the plot is mind-boggling. Its the kinda drama that inspires me..

Well, i'm hoping you'll update soon, but as this story has so very well pointed out, Things dont always turn out that way. Still... I'll definately be checking back every once in a while (No shit! Like i wouldnt check back to see if THIS fic is updated...)
DragonGirl323 chapter 8 . 3/12/2004
I really like the topic of this story. You have a very unique way of getting across that drugs are not something to get into. Hopefully, people that read this story will figure that out if they do do drugs and don't know the consequences of it. Very well written. I liked it a lot. )
noone chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
ei, nice work..just waiting for the update..so far so good..um, if possible, no one will die anymore..but hey,it's good anyway..just update soon..please..hope to read more stories of yours..continue the already good job..heheh..
jk1732 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
please upload this story, i think the plot and language is so good.
Escort Guard chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
My GOD. That is all I can say.

I tell you now that I do NOT review. This is actually the first fan fic that i have read that have had the urge to review.

Also, YOUR A BUM! You NEED to update. That story is the best EVER!

Hmm, i would think of more compliments to give to your stunning story and more insuLts to say to you for not updating. But i guess you just got lucky today.

One last thing...UPDATE, YOU BUM!
The Great Thing chapter 8 . 2/16/2003
Oh god.

This is really good, and I have no idea why would havent updated for more than two months or so. You fugly monkey! How could! This is like one the greatest stories I ever read, I'm putting it in my favorite's list, on my s/n. This is so fucking food. Girl (or guy) you've got style and I praise you for that.

I read your first story, and it is interesting, but I say that this tops it... by a lot. Really, a lot. I love this, a classic epic ... punk guy and good girl only the other way around. I give you ten thousand points for that! Theres absolutely no spelling mistakes, grammer errors or anything (not that I've really checked). You can write, and please if you ever publish something email me (). You can not put this story on hold damnit!

I love the plot. Seriously, it has major twist and turns but, still goes along smoothly. You are talanted! SO DAMNIT UPDATE NOW! Please!
fupoki chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
ahhhh! i've been waiting so long for the next chap... i jus had to read the fic again... its so good, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!