Reviews for A beginner's guide to love
zzz chapter 4 . 2/8
very heartwarming...please update...tnx
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I am really loving this story. Please update!
ochreish chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
This is my favourite thing about the Heirs archive. I love this story with every breath in my body. Not only the intriguing dynamic between unsuspecting characters, but the subtle way in which the friendships are developed, transitioned. Your writing makes everything feel layered and multi-dimensional. Eunsang here feels like a bolstered version of herself - not the worn down/torn down version of herself. My only regret is that canon is not more like this ::sighs:: oh well.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic!

-emm.
dawnyx chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. Need more. Please help!
glee131313 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I. Love. This. So. Much. OMF I CAN'T! This story is too perf. I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
this is SO good, please continue writing! xo
Supernatural.Forever.3356 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH! Rivalry! :DD Update update update! :D
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I love this story Hun :)
wannabeMrs.SpencerReid chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I was a bit hesitant going in to this fic, but now I'm hooked. Please update?
lisbon99 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Oh my gosh, the words to express my love for this story just don't exist. To say 'I love this' or 'it's amazing' are woefully insufficient, but accurate - maybe I should just settle for writing AAAHDKAJHAHSDASFHSFGHFJKA?

I loved Heirs (of course) but naturally developed a serious case of second male lead syndrome for Choi Young Do. I live for the day that Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye are cast opposite each other in a new romantic drama... but until then, I have your fanfiction to sustain me. And actually 'fanfiction' doesn't do it justice. It's kind of my new canon now.

The story, the characterizations, the dialogue, the development - I love everything so much. And of course I love Jo Myung Soo, who I never gave much thought to in the drama. I liked him, but never developed a strong attachment to him (whereas Lee Bo Na really grew on me; by the end, I loved her so much it hurt).

Your Jo Myung Soo is making a serious play for my affections, and for my shipping loyalty. In many ways he's in that perfect mid-way zone of someone who is wealthy but not so far removed from the realities that everyday people face. It makes perfect sense that he would become friends with Cha Eun Sang, and that she would like him and make room for him in her life. And truthfully, without Jo Myung Soo, I don't think that ES and YD would realistically have become friends (partly because they probably would not have met, but also because they needed the amazing agglutinating agent that is JMS to break down barriers that would probably have been insurmountable otherwise).

JMS and YD slowly falling in love with ES is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. It's so natural, not at all contrived or clumsy. Each chapter has been a work of art, and I've loved reading them. The worst feeling in the world is watching the scroll bar get closer and closer to the bottom of the page :( I don't know who ES will ultimately fall in love with, but it's going to be both delicious and heartbreaking either way

Anyway, I've rambled long enough but haven't said half of the things that are on my mind. Please just know that this is one of the most brilliant stories I've ever read, and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. (Is it wrong that I kind of want to see ES and YD face off at the dojo?) Also, if you see the hit count on this story increasing by the hour, it's because I'm re-reading it for the 98th time!

Best wishes,
Amanda
JustARandomFan chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
YES! IT'S UPDATED OMFG THANK YOU
YOU'RE AWESOME T_T
guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
it's so interesting. please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Oh! I love it! Please update soon!
writtenathena chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Well written I just love your writing style. :)
Lashia chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Ahhh! Soooo happy that you updated! I'm loving the love triangle...can't to see who she chooses