Reviews for A beginner's guide to love
verra chapter 1 . 2/21
I really hope you can find it in you to continue this fic. I love it. The way you write the characters are so interesting and attractive. And I really enjoy reading it from Myung Soo's POV. Theres this innocence that you write him with thats really refreshing. I adore your story. Thank you for writing this and I hope I can read more of this one day.
kdramaarshi chapter 4 . 1/19
Oh I loved it! When are you gonna update! It's been so loooooong
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Could you please update this story. It's a very cute read.
Unpredictable Easty chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
I knew this was a story that was unfinished yet I read it and man, I so want it finished but that's my punishment for neglecting warnings. Love this story and every second of it.
letswriteafairytale chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Just recently rediscovered this story and fell in love all over again! Oh I hope you do continue eventually, even though its been 2 years.. :(
mrpuppy chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
update pls! i love it!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Can you please update this story. I really love this story and I want to read more.
Meilinfan chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
This fic is just so sweet, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I just began the drama, now I am at the tenth episode and I found it pretty dull compared to this fic. But I'm kind of elicited to see how the story will go when it entered canon, when she will meet Tan
owlzilla chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
I was going through my favorites list, reread this, and then realized I had never left a review?! I can't believe I forgot to because I absolutely adore this story. I love everything about it and the interactions and flow between all of the characters. I don't know if you will ever get around to finishing this but even if you don't I just wanted you to know that this was a lovely story and you did a great job!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
How they all meat didn't feel forsed at all. It felt very natural. Great job.
Crying Ink chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Whyyyyyyyyyyy does it have to end here :(. This story is amazing. I've loved every piece of it. Hope you keep writing, whether this story or another, because you have some serious talent. Young Do falling in love is just too precious to bear
Crying Ink chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This story is really good and deserves a lot more reviews. The idea is creative and the exception natural and cute. I can't wait to see what happens as events unfold. I'm liking Myung Soo more and more. Nice work!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2015