Reviews for A beginner's guide to love
letswriteafairytale chapter 4 . 7/5
Just recently rediscovered this story and fell in love all over again! Oh I hope you do continue eventually, even though its been 2 years.. :(
mrpuppy chapter 4 . 6/23
update pls! i love it!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 2 . 6/3
Can you please update this story. I really love this story and I want to read more.
Meilinfan chapter 4 . 4/5
This fic is just so sweet, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I just began the drama, now I am at the tenth episode and I found it pretty dull compared to this fic. But I'm kind of elicited to see how the story will go when it entered canon, when she will meet Tan
owlzilla chapter 4 . 2/2
I was going through my favorites list, reread this, and then realized I had never left a review?! I can't believe I forgot to because I absolutely adore this story. I love everything about it and the interactions and flow between all of the characters. I don't know if you will ever get around to finishing this but even if you don't I just wanted you to know that this was a lovely story and you did a great job!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 4 . 1/20
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 1/20
How they all meat didn't feel forsed at all. It felt very natural. Great job.
Crying Ink chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Whyyyyyyyyyyy does it have to end here :(. This story is amazing. I've loved every piece of it. Hope you keep writing, whether this story or another, because you have some serious talent. Young Do falling in love is just too precious to bear
Crying Ink chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This story is really good and deserves a lot more reviews. The idea is creative and the exception natural and cute. I can't wait to see what happens as events unfold. I'm liking Myung Soo more and more. Nice work!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
OMG YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS FANFIC...YOOOUUUU MUUUUUSSSST
zzz chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
very heartwarming...please update...tnx
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I am really loving this story. Please update!
ochreish chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
This is my favourite thing about the Heirs archive. I love this story with every breath in my body. Not only the intriguing dynamic between unsuspecting characters, but the subtle way in which the friendships are developed, transitioned. Your writing makes everything feel layered and multi-dimensional. Eunsang here feels like a bolstered version of herself - not the worn down/torn down version of herself. My only regret is that canon is not more like this ::sighs:: oh well.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic!

-emm.
dawnyx chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I love this story. Need more. Please help!
glee131313 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I. Love. This. So. Much. OMF I CAN'T! This story is too perf. I can't wait for more!