Reviews for And I know that one lonely night
kshall2004 chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Good story, you should keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Great story
little queequeg chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Please do continue.. :) i like the way scully keeps her personal life private and how she tries to avoid talking about it. The characters are genuinely adorable.. :) please please please.. Continue! :)
thexxit chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Such a wonderful, but very angsty, ending! Love what you've done so far, and I hope you keep it up! I think your Mulder and Scully are great. Sometimes they are written a bit over the top, especially after a momentous event such as what they did, but you handled it perfectly in my mind! Great job!
NikitaKaralis chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Update soon! Can't wait to see the wheels turning for both of them!
Xphilelove chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Loved this! Would like to see how the day out with Trent pans out..just incase you feel the urge to continue this
oldmoviewatcher chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
The end! Ugh! So many feels!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This just felt so real. It's just how I would want it to happen. Thank you for sharing with us this wonderful story!
thexxit chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Such a perfect first time for them, loving, happy and an extension of their friendship. Great job interpreting that line!
DanaScullyMD1013 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I read this a few days ago on my phone, but wasn't able to log in to review. Tonight, I quickly searched for it, remember "one lonely night", trying to find this fic. I found a different story and it being after 4 am, I just quickly reviewed it with the following review. Only then did I realize it was not your story. This review was meant for you:

I've been writing and reading XF shipper fics since the mid 90's and I have to say that this is by far one of the most believable "get together" fics ever written for these two. Well done! I only wish you kept going!
Shakespeare's Lady chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
LOVE!
mariaw chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love it! Have you thought about a sequel?;)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Definitely one of the best stories about them I've read recently! I can really imagine it happening like that.