Reviews for Chasing Flowers
prisimrangerred chapter 1 . 4/17
I loved this. Thank you.
Zoro is my favorite part here esp the:
'Hurry up'
'You got lost. Didn't you?'

And my favorite
'Zoro has walked to HIM'

THE FEELS HELP
'and beams at her with possibly two-thirds the radiance of the sun' I LOVE YOUR WRITING SKILLZZZZZZ
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 3/29
I suck at riddles so thank you for explaining or I never would have gotten it
bakasaru264 chapter 4 . 3/24
Your story is awesome. I love the way you describe their nakama-ship! But I have to wonder: where is the rest of Straw Hat crew?
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 2/5
This is a beautiful story! I loved reading every word of it, and it truly captured the essence of the Straw Hat pirates, I think. :) It was wonderful to read it from an outsider's point of view, to follow him as he was slowly introduced to the crew and his view on Luffy slowly changed as he learned more and more.

Just fantastic work! :)
breather chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
This was so lovely, and I'm afraid words can't convey how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Alia Inverse chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
This was beautiful, that past life of the innkeper that is just hinted at and implied make this a very good story that really stands out
Nekocin chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Thank you for sharing this. I love it. It's sweet and cute and fluffy and feels so so them. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
All I can say is this: Bravo.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I have read this story over and over again since it was begun in February, and can safely say that it is one of my favorite pieces of all time. The amount of emotion expressed through Luffy's action and the innkeeper's reactions is truly amazing. Your writing style is fluid and bright and perfect for the vibrancy of the Straw Hats. I especially loved the lines: "And he scatters cookie crumbs and crumbled papers on her clean counter, unfolds the map for her to see, and beams at her with possibly two-thirds the radiance of the sun," and "His grin is flushed and pleased now, and even though he doesn't say anything, and Zoro doesn't either, you feel like they've held an entire conversation in their silence.
RaspberryTroll chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I started tearing up at this!
Frostbert chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
This was a really nice story. I liked it a whole bunch.
alittlebitlate chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
You, my friend, are one of the most underrated authors here on FanFiction. This was so cute and fluffy :3 and I like how you ended it on that note.

The outside perspective was awesome, because you could make the narrator realize how close they were without even knowing of their past.

Zoro's was definitely the best in my opinion, though I kinda wish we could see the rest of the Straw Hats, like Nami, Robin, and Franky a bit more.

Keep writing! Cheers!