Reviews for Chasing Flowers
Paranoia-Demon-Fox chapter 4 . 4/28
If not for how adorable this story is I'd be slightly offended at being called an old man XD
Good Omens chapter 4 . 4/24
This is beautiful.
This... This was beautiful. Moreover, it occurs on or near my mums birthday, and so it has extra meaning for me. Excuse me if I think of this as a celebration for her...
Redawareness chapter 4 . 2/8
Your story was so cute!it left me feeling happy the whole day!
littleditto chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Oh my gosh, I love this! Is this an actual thing? I wish we had something like this where I grew up, that would have been amazing
rgnmks chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
this was SO CUTE. I wanted to cry, it was so sweet! I really liked how it wasn't in Luffy's perspective, but rather some stranger(: I really enjoyed it a lot!
Aulia25 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
This story amazing~
You have your own style and I can see it clearly on this story. I could feel the feeling that this story tried to tell. It wonderful and left me speechless.
I'm happy that I managed to found it and decided to read it.
Thank you for the beautiful wonderful story. This make me smile all the way.
You are awesome. :D
Aulia25
HeterochromaticRevolutionary chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
I can't put into words how beautiful this fic was. To me there is nothing better than nakamaship stories, and you captured the love between Luffy and his crew perfectly. I dont know how to describe it, but my heart feels light and happy after reading it. And thank you so much for giving Brook such a big part. He doesn't get enough love from the fandom but I adore him to pieces. Instant fav!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
That was absolutely lovely! *cheers wildly*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
That was absolutely lovely! *cheers wildly*
Ominous Rain chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
*gushes* This was all too sweet. I love your Nakamaship.
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Aww so much sweetness my tooth aches.
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Awww this is so sweet :3
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Aww so much nostalgia.
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
This is such a cute story I love how the plot moved with the outsider's view
Keep on the writes