Reviews for From The Ashes
soitgoes-staygold chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
I remember reading these, loved Phil and Chastity's relationship (Dad Phil Coulson is the best!). Amora is always a good villain and I've never had the thought to write her even though I always like her in the fics I've read. Gotta love Clint too and I liked how you kept Thor's fraternal love for Loki because it is such a driving force of their relationship. As enjoyable as I remember it from the first time around.
gamergirl28 chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you continue it.
fiskarbailey chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Oh ho ho! Shites gonna go DOWN! I like how you wrote Fury "he's got an itchy bow string" lol. He would TOTALLY say that. And Loki thinking about his "dear sweet child" while being totally badass. Love it!
fiskarbailey chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Ohmygorsh! Wow Amora must be powerful if she's haunting you now ;-)
Chas - find your rage, man up and take care of that biotch!
Coulson - boo yeah!
Loki - trust them! He may not think he wants redemption, but deep down maybe?
Barton - Aah Barton...lol
Love where this is going my friend :-D xo
S
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Aghhhhh! Love it! Let's get us more sexy loki time!
AshleighxAwsome chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
LoveLove
fiskarbailey chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gorsh! Oi yoi yoi! Oh the feels! You never disappoint my friend. Love how your mind works & I can't wait for the next chapter :-) xo
fiskarbailey chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
As I mentioned to you earlier, thank you for bringing COULSON into the story! Love that man!
I look forward to the development new mysterious character you've introduced.
Hope you're feeling better xo
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
See, now I'm all aflutter as to who this mysterious woman is. I have my suspicions, but I can't wait to find out!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
The description of her coming back is just how I'd imagine someone dealing with SHIELD in this capacity would feel. I like the bits from Loki's perspective, as well. It's always good to know a relationship isn't one-sided.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
ahhh! sorry it took me so long to read, it's sooo good, I'd forgotten how much I love Loki. :) and keep "cheatin away! I like hearing both of their POV. can't wait to find out what nurse enchantress is up to also!