Reviews for Melinda's Song
Rayefire chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
Tell me, have you ever had anything published? Cos your a damn good writer! Your styke is so full of passion and emotion. Its impossible not to feel what the characters feeling. I can't wait tfor the next part. I can feel everything that Piper's feeling.
countertiger-x chapter 3 . 11/5/2002
goodness...you do defy the boundaries of true evil. finally you update! you know how long i've been waiting for you to do so? hurry up and finish so I can see what happens and I could add this to the old cault of favorites!-TigerX
Kimberly2 chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
Wow! THIS IS SOOOO GOOD! Please, please continue soon!
PiperP3 chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Dear god, write more! I LOVE your fanfic! It is really, really, really, really good. Please, please write more asap!
Bell chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
that was a very good chapter butso sad is there going to be another chapter?
Crimson Idealist chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Wonderful! Another Charmed fan that can write. I love how you've started this story. Excellent beginning. Great character development by using Piper's POV. Well done, well done. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
ChArMeD-101 chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Great chapter! I'm impressed :)

Could you please continue, please?
countertiger-x chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
another great chapter...update! please?
littleme chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Great story! You should definitely write more!
ChArMeD-101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
*snifflez* You have to continue, you'd be crazy to not continue.

That was so touching, and I loved the way you let Piper narrate the story.

Please continue?
Rayefire chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
YOu never cease to amaze me. You are such a good writer. Your style is fuent and emotional. Everything that you write is filled with such feelings that I cry. Please write another chapter. Just one more on how Piper deals. Please.
kitkat chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
omg that was so good. please continue it!