Reviews for Love, Janis
Nelleke chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
What a crappy life. She is starting to be a little more confident and standing up to her husband a little. If she and Edward meet up What kind of feelings will he have for her. He was very hurt when she left but they were not in a good spot. I really hope she gets a divorce so she has a chance at a happy life.
Nelleke chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
OMG Bella get a backbone. She let Renee control her and now this husband. If she loved Edward she should have stood up to Renee. She was an adult. She couldn't be forced to get an abortion. I am just frustrated with Bella.
Carolinacullen2012 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I soooooo love this story and can't wait to see what happens with our couple.
twiaholic29 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Well, I already dislike Renee! I am digging a rebellious Bella. I like to read canon coupling, bit I enjoy non canon personalities. To me that's what makes the characters truly your own. Congrats on his being your first story. I'm a reader only, so I can't even imagine the guts it takes to do this. So good luck and see you on the other side!
cloemarrie chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
WOW! I'm really loving this story!

Ali and Bella are hilarious :) I've always liked them.

Lauren is a bitch and the girls have a right to hate on her lol it's funny how she gets jealous.

Keep up the great story. I have you on my favorites and my alerts :)
cloemarrie chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Oh wow poor Bella :( Renee's a bi*** but she is right, at least about most men. Hopefully she finds love
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
OMG! *squeal* Ok now that that's out of the way let me first introduce you to the fandom *waves*

I really love your Bella she is very sarcastic and I like it. And a tattoo at that, I think that's awesome!

For your first story you did very well :) I really REALLY loved this first chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Oh I am very interested in where you are going with this.
trisha63 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Just a little review to let you know I think you are doing a great job so far. This story is very fascinating and quite sad regarding Bella and her relationship with her mother. I am such an angst wimp but you stated up front that there would be a HEA so I will just be patient and she how you roll this wonderful story out. Take care, Trisha :}
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 2/11/2014