Reviews for Love Me Or Kill Me
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 9/22
Love it.
SelkisA chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
I missed an entire plot, well written and with good judgment. I thought the story developed very fast, poorly described and a pinch of Mary Sue. His main idea for this fanfic is engaging, full of romance and adventure, but sometimes I feel like there's a bite of "nonsensical scenes," and characters with unusual acting compared to what Tolkien wrote or the PJ movies. A revised and improved version of this fic would be flawless.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
Estrella killed orcs with a sword before.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
Mary Sue.
removal of account chapter 22 . 2/22/2017
I am totally speakchless. This is awesome. Your such a good writer! Please write more stories like this one, even if they're just oneshots. I absolutely love it!
princesaangelbebe chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
It was wrapped up so perfectly.. I love it... thank you for sharing your story with us.
maple12 chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
Oh my goodness! I loved the story! It had a great storyline, with an awesome main character.:) If there were any suggestions at all, I would encourage you to create a more detailed and slow-moving story. With your writing skills, you would have us all hooked!
maple12 chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I really like the whole story so far, but I want to know if Legolas had a similar dream to hers? I'll probably find out tho, so yeah
maple12 chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
I love how she is fitting in so far!
That cliffhanger tho...:)
maple12 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
I love her name! Estrella...Estrella...okaay, I should stop saying it now. :)
maple12 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I like where you put her in the story, it's definitely unique!
maple12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
I am so glad I checked this out! I am already hooked!:)
WickedGreene13 chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
Really cute story, loved every bit of it. :)
only-one-mirkwood-princess chapter 23 . 7/13/2015