Reviews for No More Tears
mangosmum chapter 20 . 6/15
It's a great story that has the basic elements of the original but it's full of more emotional turmoil. Darcy changed but it brought pain to everyone around him.
Wendy chapter 20 . 6/8
I've read this story a couple of times before (other places), but when I saw it here a couple of days ago, I just had to read it again. Thanks for sharing it!
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 19 . 4/30
Oh, I have forgotten most of this story and am so glad to read it again. It is wonderful! The love that Elizabeth has for Darcy is unparalleled to any other fanfic that I have read and truly moving. Thank you again for sharing your talent with us.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 1 . 4/29
It has been years since I read this story and I have decided to enjoy it again :)
TheLadyJuliette chapter 20 . 4/23
Oh my goodness I cannot even do ANYTHING right now but SIT HERE and FEEL THE EMOTIONS that this story has stirred. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Please write more for Pride and Prejudice; perhaps an epilogue to Austen's original? I think all your readers would greatly enjoy that, I know I certainly would.
Love 3
TheLadyJuliette chapter 18 . 4/23
That was so good. Congratulations. You are a great writer. :''')
Sheila L. M chapter 20 . 4/10
Thank you. You went much deeper into life/soul changing events and emotions than most authors. That took some courage. Some people only want to be entertained...not offered some deep thoughts to apply to their own lives or just to think about. Thank you. Good luck with your writing.
Sheila L. M chapter 19 . 4/10
Heavy chapter! So many emotions, rights/wrongs, to be addressed and then to live to show changes. Thank you for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 18 . 4/10
This is a very emotional chapter, not only for the characters but also for me as a reader. Wow. Epiphany much?
Sheila L. M chapter 17 . 4/10
You write a much better person than I could be in those circumstances. I would need a therapist to intercede between me and my husband if he did that to me...cut me off from my entire family.

Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 16 . 4/10
I am on the verge of tears. This is such a hard man. Damn Wickham! But Darcy is punishing the wrong person. Does he mean to lock Elizabeth away while he participates in society? Is she just to bear his children?

I don't know if I can thank you for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 15 . 4/10
OK, it was too much to hope that Wickham had changed. Now what plan is being set forth; who will marry Lydia and will her father have to throw her over his shoulders to get her away? Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 14 . 4/10
Elizabeth doing well in society is not surprising. Now the Lydia situation...will it end up the same? Remembering that this Wickham claims to have changed, will we read of a seduction or not? Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 13 . 4/10
That last sentence says it all. I am waiting for the moment either the light goes on in his head or someone hits him over the head with the fact. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 12 . 4/10
I wonder if Darcy will admit that he knows Alice is the same as Elizabeth's mother now that he has asked Mr. Bennet to rein her in? Different standards for the rich or titled than he has for Elizabeth's family? Thanks for this chapter.