Reviews for Blind Date Blues
kenni-bun bun chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
Nooooooo you can't just stop it there! I NEED more.
hotta chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Noooo n it stops here?.please update I look sooo forward to your next update, this is seriously the best read! Please update soon
hotta chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
I'm on chapter 9 now and this is seriously amazing. This story just sucks me in, and I'm suppose go be work tmr But I just can't STOP! Youre an amazing writer
He11'sDomain chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
Thus far this is a pleasant, surprisingly AMAZING fanfic. I do so wish you continue, because I've really been enjoying it_

I shall await any and all updates you may provide us poor, desperate souls!:D
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
Oh my gosh, this story had me laughing and grinning cause of Renji. OMG. ROFL. xD I wish I had Renji as a best friend.
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I hit publish too soon. Oops. XD

I wanted to add that this was hilarious and you had me squealing with laughter several times. Especially when Renji was picking on Ichi, and Ichi was squirming by being teased. Grimm was wonderful, exactly how I picture him when he's not an Arrancar-even if that means he's a little OOC for the series itself, it still works nicely I think because I just can't see him being not caring. You know?

Anyway, this was fabulous, and if you ever do update, I'll be one of the first ones in line to read it!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE! ((even if we know how it's gonna go. *eyebrow waggles*))

This was awesome, and I'm glad you went the route you did with Starrk. I was a little worried there that we'd have trouble.
Vincent Luccion chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
This is the kind of story that I need. A story that shows that people can mess up some relationships. But that there's also a good one right around the corner. How to see this story continued. It's a wonderful story so far.
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
OMG I love it so far! I hope you update again soon
angelwolfie1998 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
I must say, this FanFic is the first in a long time to get me squealing and giggling from all of the fluffy and cute moments in it, I am positively in love with this story and I can't wait to read more! It's one of the best I have read in ages! Keep up the good work and update soon! I can't wait to read what happens next!
BlazeMary chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
I need updates! Hurry up!
PInsomn chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
I'm so enthralled with your story, it's so great! I can't wait to see how Grimmjow and Ichigo's actual real date will go. Hope to see an update soon!
raindropdew chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
I love this! I'm really excited for the next chapter! Grimm and ichi are so cute, and ren are u sure u ganna get that info u don't even know if its ganna happen on the first date. Lol ichi being all paranoid asking if he should shower,shave, and change lol. Thank you for the chapter and I can't wait for this to update! (:
AiryAquarius chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
No no keep this chapter, it was hilarious and had me laughing throughout, especially at the 'dick' comment omg that was pure gold XD
this is a really nice fic, it was funny and cute and I loved reading it! Keep up the good work!
fallowell chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
the chapter is fine. yes, we kinda need a break...break is done...BUT WHERE IS THE SMUT? good luck topping (!) the chapter before. oh hell, i can't wait! hurry up!