Reviews for Chained
PandaTheZodiacMaster chapter 3 . 6/12
What if rose never died? What if she's secretly Zelda Spellman from Sabrina the Teenage Witcn? And Angie is actually Cassie from the Secret Circle? I love way you portrayed them but it sickened me that Rose died. Hence my little theory. Zelda moved to Chester Mill after Sabrina left the house and Angie aka Cassie since there was never a season two she ended up in a coma or something where her memories vanished causing her to loose her magic. They both ended up in Chester Mill and Angie actually saved Rose from dying.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Carry on
ChairSama chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Love it 33
Please continue it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Um bit too violent but otherwise good it ties in to the show
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Awesome Story!
Junior and angie just belong together for me xD
Please continue The Story
DevynQ chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
With the second sentence being "His thick dick is buried deep inside of me" I had to read and find out what happened next! I really like your portrayal of Angie because it's so accurate; she's a bit pretentious and full of herself, and yet she still has that aura of someone with low self-esteem, someone who feels worthless. And you definitely captured Junior's sporadic craziness. I wish there were more Angie/Junior fics, if yours is anything to go by!
Remka chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
So glad you updated! Love it! :D
Underthedomeeee chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
pleaaaassseeeeee post more soon, I love this story, you write it amazingly!
Remka chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Awesome story!
Even though I'd love a whole smut chapter between those two, as you said, they're so hot!