Reviews for In Other Words
*sighing dreamily*3
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
that was really sweet _
Kristoffer Roux chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nice story. It made me smile.
Among the Roses chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I have not listend to any Sinatra in quite awhile. In fact, not until I learned to waltz myself, but I recall a good friend enjoys this type of music thoroughly and it occurs to be that after reading this I'd do well to go listen to some. You've done a wonderful job, absolutely amazing, as it seems you always do.

Among the Roses
hasapi chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
*sniffle* How cute! H/H isn't my favorite, but this is a wonderful portrayal of the couple. :)
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
ahh...the warm and fluffy feelings return...good.
Donni chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow, very touching..
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Oh, that was so sweet! I love Harry to pieces!
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I always thought sinatra songs would be cute for h/h ships too. all except something stupid. that song gives me the creaps but I think its just cause he sang it with his daughter. I mean HIS DAUGHTER? what the hell were people thinking?
divinewhimsy chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I loved this in many ways. It was sweet the way that they both loved each other and Hermione tried to tell harry she loved him with out saying those word and then in the end was when she did say that she loved him.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
This was so cute, I loved it ! good good job !
archforge chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Very sweet and fluffy.

Keep Up the Great Writing!
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Fuyumi

Oh... I agree! Sinatra is the only way to go with things of the like... Wow.

If there is one thing about your fictions that I love, it is just that they seem so right. There is nothing (or not much) that I have issues with, the way you write seems so naturalposing the possibility that a true H/Hr could actually happen (because admittedly, *sp* our chances are slimmer than those of a R/Hr). And, I think the one thing that I must tell you at this moment (because I fear you think I keep playing the same tune with you, so to speak) is that with all the other fictions that I read that are H/Hr, I use your work, your quality as a standard. I really do. I think that you are immensely talented, and it is always a treat to read what you have posted. It's amazing.

Thank you.

Animagus-Steph

PS: I see your reasoning behind 'Fell So Deep,' and, actually, with your explination, I feel that I understand the story line better because of it.

AlsoIt took a lot of courage for me to bring that up to you... I knew (as a fellow poster on this site) that you would have taken it in stride. But really, it isn't as significant a point that it could be. Your writing is so precise, though, that it was all I could find. I think canonization is very important, and yours is always flawless. With this particular instance, I had mistaken your meaning. Very good work, though. I do enjoy it all. Again, thanks for your efforts, they do make some people's days! A-S
sdgageg chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Loved it... too true about not having to say those three words, you just *know* when it's true, as long as you notice it. Beautifully written.

p.s. Sinatra- good choice!

-mags-
fanficaholic1377 chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
that was really, really good. I loved it.