Reviews for Icebergs
productofanolympianorgy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was beautiful. I don't even know what else to say.
Elatine Routwick chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Sweet. Mistakes, though.
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
it's really sweet :) i like it :)
Alorkin chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Very sweet. My wife died twelve years ago, and yet, I still recall out talks and arguments, her pregnancies and our lovemaking. My daughter is fourteen now, and I try to keep her mother's memory alive. I think that were something to happen to either Harry or Hermone, the other would do the same.

Alorkin
katherine chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
omigod. i don't know when this was written so it might seem weird for me to be reviewing now..but i couldn't click away without saying something. this is so touching. so beautiful. so utterly amazing. if all relationships were that strong and all loving thoughts that beautiful the world would be fantastic. i seriously almost cried it was that sweet. and you have really good voice..it was really believable. *so basically i just want to say thank you for writing this..and contributing something lovely to the creative world* :)

katherine
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Now this was a great story! I loved how this flowed from beginging to present. I also liked how you still made Harry, Harry. That is how I usually percieve him as well. Great job.
Amianta chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Sigh... Wish that I had a husband like that. Not that I'm married or anything, I'm only sixteen. But still, one can always dream.
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
oh man this was sweet. it sounds so much like the Harry I know and love. not like the one in Naturally, i did not like him one bit! nice work! *wink*
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was really sweet. didnt think the rating needed to be R tho. -leah
yourfriendyou chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This is a good story. I think you should keep writing so that we actually get the plot of the story though.. I mean, yeah she's pregnant and all, but what happens.. what are their lives like, you know their jobs and all that stuff.. I mean the whole story can't just be an interpretation between letter writing and past events can it? if that's what it's supposed to be through the whole story, i don't mind although it'd be harder to write..
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
its sweet... i love it
MilitaryBrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That is so sweet.I like romance stories..this is so sweet.I really do hope that they do get together in the future books...Ron isn't Hermione's ,nice story,IT made me cry.
MoreThanFourSidesToMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Its all sweetness and light. youre going to be sick of my reviews by the time Ive worked my way through your profile. ok well noone will ever get sick of reviews, those luminous little words on your computer are the best gift ever. ok Im goin to go away now, the people in white coats are comin..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
KrystyWroth chapter 1 . 11/25/2002