Reviews for Until I Met You
Zerousy chapter 13 . 9/15
He's leading her on. I bet she's going to be furious when she finds out it's him...or humiliated.
KELS B chapter 13 . 9/6
Great chapter!
Makosita chapter 1 . 9/6
oh an update. I'm in Heaven.
Yay an update! Aghhhhh the tension between Killian's desire to reveal himself and his need to follow the rules is almost unbearable. The frustration is delicious especially whenever Emma is around asking those questions with no knowledge that she's asking her admirer about himself. It's such a good setup and I'm absolutely loving it.
lilyjones87 chapter 13 . 9/1
I stopped reading this after just a few chapters but I just caught up and it's wonderful. All the feelings Killian and Emma are holding on, it's really really beautiful. Thank you for not forgetting about this story. I'll be eagerly waiting for more.
BrennaG chapter 13 . 8/31
Love this! I can't wait to read Killian's poem! Thanks for sharing!
Rere105 chapter 13 . 8/30
The more I read this story, the more I am carried away by it!
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 13 . 8/29
Excited to find out how Killian's poem and the bouquet turns out!
pandabearx33 chapter 13 . 8/29
I love it! I can't wait to see what he wrote her :)
Forest Iyari chapter 13 . 8/28
Hi,
I just wanted to say that this is one of my favourite stories and waking up to a new chapter this morning has put a huge smile on my face (it is going to be an awful day otherwise, so it's a lovely surprise to be able to start it on such a positive note!)
Thank you for sharing this with the world.
A
CSHappyEnding chapter 13 . 8/28
So thankful for the update! I love this story and I can't wait to find out what Killian's plan is
THIS IS AWESOME Wjdjaihaiahw, PLEASE UPDATE
I NEED MOREEEE
Grimmie11 chapter 1 . 6/30
Oh, I hope this one doesn't get abandoned! It's so intriguing and sweet and well written...please update!
angelz921 chapter 12 . 5/7
I read all 12 chapters in one sitting! This is truly a fantastic story, the chemistry is palpable. Please don't give up on this story, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jezebel95 chapter 12 . 4/22
I just read all 12 chapters in one sitting, I just could not tear my eyes off the screen! I absolutely love the story, and your writing is amazing - it is, hands down, the best piece of writing I have read in a long time (and I read a lot). I can't wait to read more, I hope you find the time to put the next chapter up soon! _