Reviews for Until I Met You
KELS B chapter 14 . 1/5
Amazing! Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
emmas-prince chapter 14 . 12/13/2017
Omggggh, I loved the episode! I really really want to know what happens next! And I can't wait for him to tell her everything about the poems.
Zerousy chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
I'm really surprised she's taking it like a champ and really wants to jump him lol
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2017
FINALLY. This fic has been slowly burning for so long now that having it come to a head like this can't be anything but explosive. I'm so excited to see what's going to happen next!
DaGypsyGirl chapter 14 . 11/14/2017
Omg omg OMG, so first of all, I am SO happy to see another update! I love this story so much.
Now, I kind of had a sneaking suspicion that Emma would find out in this chapter and I was getting excited for it (and it did NOT disappoint!) so I'm super happy because the wait was killing me. And since you'd mentioned this was the romantic version I was expecting like, a kind of different setting or something and for some reason I was expecting Emma to be blushy about the whole thing (heaven knows why). Then she found out and her first reaction was negative and quite angry and I just went 'RIGHT. How did I forget this was Emma for a second?' BUT I'm so happy she went in for the kiss and that made her realize he was genuine because...ITS THE BEEEEESSSSST. :D It was also a nice role reversal (that I wasn't expecting so kudos to that) how Killian is the one to say it was a 'one-time thing' and have Emma be the confident one cause WOW. Basically, I really loved this chapter.
hookedmom chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
EcceScribo chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
Finally! They know! Looking forward to seeing where they go from here.
Brown Eyed Girl-62 chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
Oooohh my that was absolutely amazing, incredible! Finally! Can’t wait to see what happens next, I know for certain that it will be thrilling. Thanks for the update!
IAmWhitLocked chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Such an awesome update. I'm so intrigued by the tension growing between Jefferson and Emma, because you can just tell there's something brewing. And hot DAMN I love how you twisted her rage into an obliterating passion. From the way her response was to thinking it was him I totally didnt expect that at all. Came out of left field in the absolute best way possible. And I am freaking STOKED that we're progressing forward in the killian/emma department. Brilliant job! Can't wait for more and to get into Killians head on all this.
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
Aaaaaah! Emma knows! That kiss was so hawt! Can't wait to see how Killian deals with this...
ms.fourtune chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
This made me incredibly happy. I really thought Emma was going to run away from all that happened. I loved the line reversal too!
Liz Cs shipper chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
Thank god for this chapter! I needed hope like this
DancingDoula chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
I'm not following many stories these days since I've given up the CS ship, but I wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying this one. I like spending time in KJ's head. I like the way you have him second-guessing himself and struggling with his feelings. This is very well-written and your poetry is beautiful. I can't wait to see how KJ responds. Best of luck as you continue this fic!
Zerousy chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
He's leading her on. I bet she's going to be furious when she finds out it's him...or humiliated.
KELS B chapter 13 . 9/6/2017