Reviews for You can never do too much
Phoebe Miller chapter 1 . 4/30
Can't remember if I reviewed this story already. Had to revisit and leave some LOVE. :-)
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Love the whump! :)
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Yay! Poor Danny, but those two needed something to get them back on track.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
i just loved was breath taking...
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
uh-huh. yup. i like it. (once again, you had the tears flowing.) i love Steve and Danny so freakin' much, and when i read fanfiction, it reminds me why, since i haven't had time to watch the show lately.

*crawls off into corner and cries*
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Great short story! Refreshing and surprising! She had Danny fooled on! Disappointing to see her sticking around on the show, at least that's how it looks...I'm not sure what to think about it, it feels awkward. I am desperate for more bromance on the show. Totally shocked that Grover is going to be part of the team, I wonder where this leads Steve and Danny. Haven't heard any mention of anything changing next season, so maybe things will pick up. :-)
Lhaven chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great story!
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
What a brilliant mini whimp fest! Fabulous interlude to the other story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
No real plot? But that was a great plot, I thought. Loved, Loved, Loved this story. Would have loved for the story to continue and capture that night out between the two best friends.
Mara chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Muy bueno!
Jean25 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I enjoyed this very much and to be honest was hesitant at first thinking you were bashing Cath and Grover, who I like on the show and admittedly a McRoll fan. but like you I love the bromance and while it has been somewhat absent this season I honestly believe it is due to the actors themselves getting involved in other pursuits especially Scott. I am enjoying this season very much maybe because the writers have been forced to be creative with the main characters. Enjoyed your take on Amber and curious to see what happens next with her.
Rosiek79 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ah that is so squidgy sugary sweet (well except for the shootings and knife play etc) I loved it!
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! While I do like Catherine and Grover, I miss Steve and Danny together. I did not like Lori AT ALL; didn't think Jenna had any place with the team, although her character was used in the grand Wo Fat scheme, and really wonder WHAT they are thinking about this Amber. Those scenes just seemed to unreal with her and Danny.

This was perfect and I love the fact that she was bad. Great job. Now... I do believe you have a SEAL to save... right? :)
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
it may have been a way to work out some issues, but I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting!
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That was a really intense story. I totally loved it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »