Reviews for Ash Potter, Harry Ketchum?
Cristalake chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Incendio is a spell for fire, derived from latin, also used in french (incendie, a natural catastrophe, usually a fire).

aguamenti is the spell used for water, still derived from the latin word agua, meaning water... I just thought you should know. This fic is pretty good. 1s time i've seen this plot and it's kinda interesting. I'm gonna keep reading now ;-p
kongzilla chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
I think your chapters are too short. But otherwise this is a awesome story.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 15 . 2/13/2006
This is rather amusing
Sk8er7 chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
jumped right into the story. cool. the chapters are so short...
Lynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Hey! I know you haven't updated this story in a LONG time but I hope you at least finish it b/c it seems like it's almost done! _ Great story!
Hikari Kaiya chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
This is really good! Please uodate! I know it's been a long time but I would like to see this finished. So I'll wait. Also Pikachu is SO cute! I guess you can tell there my favorite Pokemon.
BKA Chief chapter 15 . 6/30/2004
Well done! It seems that Ash would make a good wizard and Harry would make a god Pokemon trainer.
tomastamesis chapter 15 . 10/1/2003
That was prettyu good icant wait to see the conclusion!
CrystalRose727 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Awesome story! Please add more soon!
Ashla chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
Yay! Ash has found what he's looking for Maybe he'll find out how to get back home! Upadte soon please!

~Ashla~
kittytalk chapter 15 . 8/8/2003
I like it. It was good. Please keep writing. i'm very interested in what will happen next. Another thing, this is about my favorite story and please read my story "Ash's Story" By: Kittytalk and review it please, i only have 3 reviews.
Mistygirl01 chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
I love it
Ashla chapter 14 . 6/7/2003
Tut-tut. Naughty Harry reading Ash's diary. *Waves finger* Can't wait for more _ I'm still lost at how they're going to get back to their worlds. _ 'Till next time!

~Ashla~
tmp1114 chapter 14 . 5/31/2003
this chapter remind me the episode of star trek the next generation time arrow part 2 when picard put a iron filling in data head.
barefoot wanderer chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Great story!

It's one of the few pokemon and HP fics in that isn't a parody. You've done an incredible job with this fic. Can't wait until the next chapter 0)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »