Reviews for Moment of Clarity
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I'm not the kind of girl that uses the word, "feels" but I think I'll make an exception for this. The feels! This was so sweet and adorably cute! I absolutely loved it!
Motherduk chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Loved it. How about a follow up chapter? :-D :-D :-D
Shredforme chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This is lovely. Please never stop writing.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Yes. This is now my head-cannon. Until the next episode, and my hopes for Olicity are thoroughly trashed (although I truly believe that Olicity is the end-game, but Oliver isn't ready for such a relationship just yet).
Well done!
lizzieloo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Loved it! So well-written and with such wonderful Felicity and Oliver interactions. Really enjoyed reading it!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh this was wonderful! I would love to have more
anon chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Loved this fic. I can see it happening and it's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
JLC chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A great Fic. Hope you get inspired to write more.
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Love this story soo much. I love when Oliver lets down his walls with her and when he takes care of her. Great job!
kendertaunt chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was beautifully written. And I also believe that Felicity and Sara could and should have a great friendship.
izzalima chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Agree with cool fic
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
A true thing of beauty. Welcome back to ff writing. :)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
i like it!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was lovely. Thank you for writing. I love when people recognize that Felicity is a capable adult, as is Sara, and therefore don't write them as petty. I think they would actually make great friends. If only the show will let them. Your story was well written and I liked the portrayal and behavior of the characters.
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I love this take on their relationship!