Reviews for Harmonized Amalgamation
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 12 . 8/13
It's soo good ... I love it !
Please update soon...
Nerinyx chapter 12 . 8/8
I really love this story. I hope you’ll give it a chance and continue.
Agridulce Luna chapter 12 . 7/18
I read this and I'm in love with it. Please update... I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY. It's so cute and Sasuke loves Naruto so much and Naruto is falling in love too. Your writing is great and you deserve the support and lots of reviews. Thank you! I hope you are fine; this going to Fav story.
rtalish chapter 12 . 6/30
Write a new chap, pleaseeee. I really like the way Sasuke' and Naruto's relatioship progressing in the story. They are wayy tooo cutee. Please give me an update, I am waiting
trlalaaa chapter 3 . 6/2
Good chapterrr
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 6/4
Awkwardly cute but also very sad.
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 12 . 5/27
*checks the last time it was updated, then puts it in her favorites list and bookmarks it to check at a later date*... Too good to leave as it is... would be fun to know Kakashi's and Iruka's thoughts on the two twitchy mates... and Naruto's thoughts on Iruka cowing Kakashi... and would like to see Neji taken care of... eventually...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 5/7
I remember this fic and would love this to continue.
I want them to break more wall between them and just... tell each other's secret!
it's break my heart seeing them like that while also caring toward each other... awww.

also finally Naruto meet Kakashi and Iruka.
Please update this story is wowsome :)))~..
purpledragonoffire chapter 12 . 4/27
I had read the story online and didnt know how to follow. I m now registered and so grateful to have found it back.. .. I m so glad... please update soon
This story is amazing! And very unique! I absolutely love it. I hope you update soon, I couldn't stop reading!
bakezorishoes chapter 1 . 4/2
I don't think there exists adequate words to describe how much I absolutely love this.
Shizuyo-Sama chapter 12 . 3/26
love it can't wait for the next chapter ! *v*
THIS I AN AMAZZZZZZING STORY! I like how you switch off perspective. Also I’m a sucker for smitten Sauske
Maxsunny chapter 12 . 3/20
Have you been told that your awesome lately! I’m not even a fan of NarutoXSaskue but I think you converted me. Please please please update! This is so good! You could turn it into a printed book :)))