Reviews for White Light on a Black Sea
s chapter 30 . 9h
i hate this ending either you fix it or there's more to this story

alright
Ivyskiss chapter 30 . 11/18
I am SOOOO glad you added a chapter. This fic is one of the first multi-chapters that I read and it made me realize just how awesome fanfic is. You are a talented writer! I love this piece!
Jbirds212 chapter 30 . 10/5
Yay! Well done. I'm so proud of you for coming back to your story, and it's always such a treat to read your stuff. It was worth the wait
Captainswan5eva chapter 30 . 9/14
I absoloutly loved this story, the writing is amazing, the character development is almost better then the canon show and the entire story was so interesting. I do hope you get to finish this story because its probably my favourite ive ever read.
CSColifer Fan chapter 30 . 9/11
I, like many other people it seems, have devoured this story in two days. Not my usual style but I loved it. What I particularly love is the transition Hook goes through. Your character development of him is second to none. I hope that it is not long until the next instalment. I hope happier times are ahead.
cesuraee chapter 30 . 8/23
Somewhat new to the fandom, and I actually just happened to stumble across your fic. I saw it as a recommendation over on tumblr actually, I don't even remember by who, but I was hooked from their brief recap and knew that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't check out your story pronto. So here I am, after devouring your story in less than 24 hours. I must say that I was not once disappointed. In fact, I'm not normally one to read incomplete stories (because I'm the type of person who needs to know everything in one sitting, it's a problem I'm working on it) but I am so glad that I broke that rule. This was a learning experience for me, because even though you might have more to add to the story, I feel complete having read it.

Let me get started on the actual review portion of this review... Before I get to lost in singing your praises and you decide you don't want to read it anymore.

I have to say that I was hooked on these characters from the beginning. Even though it is very clearly an AU, you were able to add in aspects hat helped to keep them in character. In fact, I could see this playing out in my minds eye, and it was quite a beautiful vision. Even the gritty parts called to me, and you did a wonderful line of walking that line of humanity with Killian. While there were parts that made me scrunch my nose in distaste, it didn't make me withdraw entirely because you were able to keep me in the moment. That's the mark of a talented author, and that is the reason that I am here singing your praises.

You did such a wonderful job crafting this universe, and I know that that is not an easy feat. Especially 30 chapters in. You didn't once lose the flow, and you kept the characters in a forward moving progression, and I love everything about this story. I'm definitely going to continue reading this as you post it.

I haven't written anything outside of a one-shot in a long time, but I know how much effort it takes to stay in the mindset of story writing. So I'm here to tell you, "do you". Seriously, I know people will be craving more, but sometimes that pressure makes writing that much harder. Just write when you're up for it, and know that you'll have a loyal reader waiting for whenever it happens. In the meantime, we can all content ourselves with rereading this wonderful story.

You should be very proud, because I know this is my first time reading your work, but my heart is bursting with joy for your talent. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Keep up the great work!
This is the best story ever and fits so in with the times back then! Love love
This might be my fav OUAT story ever! So realistic in terms of how ruthless Killian truly had been. I love this angle and it's so hot!
ohcaptainswan chapter 30 . 8/15
I've read this entire story's, in just two days. You possess the power to make your audience feel every word that you write, and what an incredible power that is. You have such a talent!
Korkie chapter 30 . 8/3
Yay! So happy you update! It was so amazing! It is okay you were gone for so long. Sometimes life happens and other things matter more. So glad you updated! It was so amazing awesome!
Beautiful!
I'm so glad you came back to complete this story (I know it's not completely over yet but this chapter was amazing and tied together so many things)
I re-read the story from the beginnng...it's been awhile! Lol
Thank you for sharing this story with all of us...I know it takes time and dedication...life happens and it's not always easy to keep going...I appreciate, more than you know, that you came back to complete this tale...looking forward to their "happy beginning"
I love Emma and Killian SO MUCH, as a fictional couple, I'm not sure I can watch the new season. OUAT with Captain Swan will be kind of tragic, to me. I want to see Colin! I will not lie...I love watching the man in all his roles! But seeing him without his soul mate? I plan to just keep reading CS fan fiction to keep their love story 'alive'!
Zerousy chapter 30 . 7/17
Oh shit, I thought this story was finished lol. Glad there's a little more.
HRHPrincessSierra chapter 30 . 7/14
Wow, just wow. I'm in awe of the tapestry you've woven here! I can see, feel, taste, hear and touch every word. This is the most delectable piece I've read in a long time. So tantalizing I had to stop myself from reading at work! I want to give you infinite hugs of encourament through my phone, thank you, thank you, thank you!
its-like-a-story-of-love chapter 30 . 7/11
Loved the update! ️️️ Will always be one of my fave fics
hawaiianbabe927 chapter 30 . 6/28
Loved it as usual. I understand life gets hectic and crazy but please, please PLEASE. Don't make me wait another two years for a chapter update. Lol keep up the good work
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »