Reviews for White Light on a Black Sea
Really hoping for the next chapter soon, I've check every day since chapter 30 came out! Would love to see Emma's family in the next chapter, and maybe a wedding? But then again oncers across the world are mildy depressed about the series ending last week, I know I am. I would also like to see maybe a sequel? Yaknow with Emma and our knight in shining leather married and living the Royal life. So excited to see where the next chapter will go! Also if you get stuck, take August's advice, re-read what you've written cuz you might've left some inspiration behind
thicksexxualtension chapter 30 . 5/27
Hope to see the ending to this beautiful story someday!
Wow! I just found His story 2 days ago and i really really hope it doesn’t end here.
I'm so happy about the new chapter - I only read it now:)
Is there anyway you could continue the story or post an epilogue. Please it’s really good!
First, prayers that you and your family are well. Second, great ending, but please, oh, please, an epilogue. An incredible story, where true love wins royally! Your writings are so realistic and wonderful. Applause, Applause & Cheers!
Doki-Doki-CS-Love chapter 30 . 2/5
Aaaaah, just one more chapter, a happy ending at least? I've been following this since 2015 & was so happy to see you're still at it (in Jun 2017). I truly hope your muse doesn't give you too much grief (or RL) and you come back with one more Hurrah Epilogue. I'm always a sucker for CaptainSwan HappyBeginnings after all :-)
emmas-prince chapter 30 . 12/26/2017
Lovely ending to the chapter. I can't wait for what's to come. Hopefully, we'll be able to read the ceremony when they are rewarded as privateers and all the other little milestones to come. Great story!
JackieO chapter 30 . 12/4/2017
Oh! I didn't know this updated! Beautiful! I was so depressed where it was left off! I hope we get to see a little bit more and a HEA. They have been thru so much much.
Arwen4eva chapter 30 . 11/28/2017
Binge read this today! It really isn't the type of story I would go for but I was pleasantly surprised! I've really enjoyed it so far and look forward to your next update!
tefi98 chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
love this story! keep writing !
s chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
i hate this ending either you fix it or there's more to this story

alright
Ivyskiss chapter 30 . 11/18/2017
I am SOOOO glad you added a chapter. This fic is one of the first multi-chapters that I read and it made me realize just how awesome fanfic is. You are a talented writer! I love this piece!
Jbirds212 chapter 30 . 10/5/2017
Yay! Well done. I'm so proud of you for coming back to your story, and it's always such a treat to read your stuff. It was worth the wait
Katefangirls666 chapter 30 . 9/14/2017
I absoloutly loved this story, the writing is amazing, the character development is almost better then the canon show and the entire story was so interesting. I do hope you get to finish this story because its probably my favourite ive ever read.
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »