Reviews for Everything No One Else Was
Violently Red chapter 1 . 6/23
UGH! It was so good :)
AllForLenya chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I know this story was published awhile ago, but I just read it...and I LOVE it! And I totally agree with you, I also feel bad for Sam, but Dean...just the insurmountable amount of responsibility he has always had placed upon his shoulders, is just, well, possibly more to be a bit petulant about than Sam getting lied to. And yet, it is just wonderful when little brothers feel they've messed up and give that tearful apology. :) Anywho, just my two sense, that you did this wonderfully.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Cute! I liked the h/c. I love how Dean is always so protective of Sam, but it's sad that Dean doesn't really have someone in his life to be his protector. It's nice to see Dean being taken care of by Sam for a change.
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
i like it
DearHart chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
It's a brilliant story, didn't suck one little bit! I wish they'd sort this constant battle out between the brothers. I'm a Dean girl and I couldn't believe that Sam came out with all that crap at the end of the last episode. What a slap in the mouth that is to Dean, if Sam was trying to hurt his feelings then I'd say he did a fantastic job at breaking Dean's heart with his little speech! I get that Sam fans would be saying that it's about time Sam stood up to Dean over his own choices, but come on, there's got to be a different way to have conveyed these sentiments without ripping the guys heart out. As you've ended your story here, Dean has done everything he could for Sam since he was a youngster himself. While I don't expect Sam to apologise quite so vehemently as you have here, I don't see how the pair are going to move forward without some sort of truce between them...
Averystorm chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I need this to happen in the show like, right now. That was perfection, thank you.
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This story was excellent. I can't help but wonder, if Sam wouldn't try to bring Dean back because he thinks that when Dean dies he will go to Heaven. Maybe that's why Sam didn't look for Dean or try to bring Dean back when he and Castiel disappeared at the end of Season 7, because Sam thought Dean was in Heaven. I hope they will have Sam and Dean being the brothers they were in the beginning of the series and that they will trust each other again. I hope you will write more Supernatural stories as this one was very good. Thank you.
angellec chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
You're better than the crap the writers on the show are, thanks for this.
senebe chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Absolutely amazing. You covered all the bases. This is perfect.
tricia chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
shhhhh, shhhh, there, there, I think we all needed that,lol