Reviews for Faces and Facets
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/4
i love and miss this story, please update it soon
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/16
Ninja kiddies! :D I hope you continue this as I really want to find out what happens next!
Quietlovingman chapter 3 . 3/9
This start is excellent, and though I can see how figuring out where to go from here would be difficult, I think it would be worth it to come back to whenever you are searching for your muse on another work. I especially liked the Ninja Kids conforming to Team Xander and becoming actual Ninja during the spell.
Mickj6 chapter 1 . 1/29
Actually Louis was the whiny vamp.

Lestat was the troll, trolled Louis pretty hard to which was probably part of why Louis was the way he was.

But ya Lestat trolled Armand enough to lose his religion, trolled Claudia to the point she tried to kill him, then Lestat ended up making sure to get her killed by the french vamps.

If anything Lestat is less crybaby and more lets be a dick to other people just because he can.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/4
i miss this story, please update soon
jinnxxy chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
Hope that you eventually continue this.
tarrangar chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Forgot to say it but your stuff is not just ordinary awesome its at the point that if you ever write a real book Im so going to buy it.
tarrangar chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
This is funny yet another thing i hope you continue rereading some of your stuff has remimded me that 95 percent of your stuff is awesome.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
kkk
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
twilightserius chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
wow i wonder if the little monsters will retain some of their knowledge too. oh can someone bitch slap buffy a couple times? oh n kick angel in the nuts too.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
very good, loved
vampireharry the 2 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
ooo, more

can not wait to see how this changes the story line
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Okay, yes I expected things to get messy, but Magik litterally teleporting possibly across dimensions! That makes things extra special.
FinalGuardian chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
O_O...did you just turn Xander into a cape from DC with demon fighting gear and a pack of monster children acting like his own personal ANBU?!