Reviews for Faces and Facets
tarrangar chapter 2 . 1/14
Forgot to say it but your stuff is not just ordinary awesome its at the point that if you ever write a real book Im so going to buy it.
tarrangar chapter 3 . 1/14
This is funny yet another thing i hope you continue rereading some of your stuff has remimded me that 95 percent of your stuff is awesome.
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
kkk
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
twilightserius chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
wow i wonder if the little monsters will retain some of their knowledge too. oh can someone bitch slap buffy a couple times? oh n kick angel in the nuts too.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
very good, loved
vampireharry the 2 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
ooo, more

can not wait to see how this changes the story line
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Okay, yes I expected things to get messy, but Magik litterally teleporting possibly across dimensions! That makes things extra special.
FinalGuardian chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
O_O...did you just turn Xander into a cape from DC with demon fighting gear and a pack of monster children acting like his own personal ANBU?!
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Wow descant chaos, great short with a good cliff hanger.

Thanks for a great read.

Peanut Gallery
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
anon chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Wow a quick update this time! Greatly enjoyed this chapter can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I don't think that I've seen a Willow time travel story before. I do like that Xander isn't the only one to get benefits here. So Xander gets the knowledge of a crazy detective that knows about the supernatural, Buffy gets the memories of another slayer, probably adding to her skills and experience fighting vampires and demons, and Willow gets knowledge of the future and magical skills and experience. If this is a post season 7 willow, than it would probably make sense for her to lead Buffy to the slayer scythe early, and maybe to use the magic spell that Anya tricked her into doing with her with miss Calender to summon other useful magic items, such as Olaf's hammer and the Dagon Sphere. As I recall, all that they needed for the spell was a likeness of what they want, and Willow should be able to draw pictures of them. Come to think of it, if that spell can summon people like it did Vamp Willow, they could summon the big bads directly into traps. Why not summon Kakistos to the roof of some abandoned building in the middle of the day? Why not summon the mayor to a boat in the middle of the ocean and push him off? Come to think of it, this is a seriously overpowered spell. Also, depending on Willows knowledge on what Angel has done in LA, she could summon Winifred from Pylea so that Angel does not have to go there himself. Wow, this spell really does make everything easier, they can have whatever items they want, bring enemies directly into traps, and rescue anybody who gets in trouble, as long as they know what's happening.
redkama chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
It was ok till the end
one.who.reads chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
this is getting better. started kinda slow, but the real payoff comes when you get into the aftermath. That was funny, changing the kids from kids dressed in costumes, to kids dressed as ninjas dressed in costumes.