Reviews for Forget-Me-Nots and Violets
notall2gether chapter 6 . 9/28/2018
EVERYONE IS LYING TO ZELDA AND IT'S MAKING ME SAD.
notall2gether chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
Okay, 1) I have the strangest feeling that that bastard Roland has something to do with Zelda's mysterious memory loss, and 2) Link...I expected better from you...
notall2gether chapter 4 . 9/28/2018
I am so confused as to what just happened T-T
notall2gether chapter 3 . 9/28/2018
...I'm pretty sure everyone saw that coming. *glares at Roland* What an asshole...
notall2gether chapter 2 . 9/27/2018
I like the dynamic between Zelda and Link.

I also hate reading about EVERYONE thinking Zelda's insane. Even Link, to an extent. At least he's trying, though...

As for the whole religion thing, in my opinion religion is way more trouble than it's worth. There's a reason I'm atheist.
notall2gether chapter 1 . 9/27/2018
I actually like Maribel. She's funny
Reily96 chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
Ah my dear fleetage, again, apologies for not reviewing sooner. This story really was a gem, and I'm glad you decided to end it where you did. You're right, if you'd kept going - it would have never ended. For stories like these, I have to admit, it's my own personal bias not to continue them. For example, I'd never write a sequel to Reversal, because you have a happy ending and you can leave it up to the reader's imagination what will happen - whether it be for good or for bad. It's not a necessary thing, and sometimes it can actually take over your brain and control your life more than you want it to. Regardless, I really enjoyed this story a lot - I find it so hard to find good fanfiction, which is why you're one of the very few writers I will always continuously pay attention to in the fanfiction world. :3 Whether you keep on with Demonbound or eventually let it fall to the wayside, I'll always look forward to your work, whether it be fanfic or original. :3
Reily96 chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
I cant believe I forgot to review this! I just need to say that a part of me just reeled in the best kind of laughter that Elise is basically just a hardcore Zelinker and is upset her ship isn't canon here! DEAL WITH YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT LIKE THE REST OF US ELISE AND WRITE FANFICTION. XD

That said, wow, I always have fun rereading all of this. It's always such a wild ride, I love it!
Flufux chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
Okay...I know it's cheesy, but I'm almost crying now for some reason, with 'almost' being the key word. (I didn't even cry at my grandfathers funeral so 'almost' is actually an achievement)

It has been great to read your stories, with this one, Rend and Occult Ascendancy being my personal favourites.

I liked this story because of the ever-increasing mystery and sudden plot-twists that completely took me by surprise. I also liked it because of the interesting view of the monsters actually being the good guys for once, the only other story I've read where that happened was 'The Equestrian Wind Mage' by 'Lord Siravant'.

I loved Rend mostly because of the top-notch humour with Vaati and Link's dysfunctional friendship as well as the story's ability to at the same time be a very epic adventure with all sorts of things going on. With Thistle rapidly plotting from the shadows while foolishly picking fights with being way more powerful than him...and actually getting away with it. I swear that scene with the clawshot made me fall out of my chair laughing.

As for Occult Ascendancy, I liked that one because it was an interesting take on a cross between Legend of Zelda and real life. The OCs were very well done, with Dugal, Bates and especially Thistle being my favourites. The final confrontation at the end had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Remember when I said you were my favourite Fanfiction writer? Well, that certainly hasn't changed. You gave me the inspiration to write my own story (which by the way I'm almost finished with) and for that, I thank you. I can only hope that one day I'll be as popular as you.
AquilaMage chapter 25 . 6/21/2015
I love what you did with the ending chapter. Having Elise redeem herself and trying to help really does say a lot about the story and the idea of hope for the future. And the wedding scene was really adorable, with them being able to finally be happy and admit how they feel. As for the ideas for after that... sad, but I can totally see Vaati acting like that. It's cool the way you fit in your stories together, though.
Regarding your concerns about your previous writing, I've read everything of yours and I think you've definitely changed and gotten better about such things. To me, it seems that everyone's done some no-so-great stuff in their lives because we can't be perfect. What really matters is being able to recognize when what you're doing isn't/wasn't good and working to not do that anymore. Refusing to admit or work away from issues like that means that you're not growing as a person. So the fact that you know about that stuff in your writing and are trying not to do it anymore is great, and will continue to help you.
About this being the last fanfiction, at least for a while - I'm sad to see you go but I totally understand. It's been some awesome years on this site with you. If you do end up producing anything original, I'd love to see it. Especially considering how you write characters - I've loved so many of them, and they've all been interesting. I wish you well in everything from here on, and thank you for everything.
Aerois chapter 25 . 6/20/2015
Oh my God, this is so sad! Er, well, I mean, I'm so, so happy that they're getting a good ending, but I hate seeing a great thing end! D;;;: Aaah well, they had a fantastic run, right?! They DID, and so did you! Oh, the notes in 25 are killing me, how sad that your mind went that way! I-is is okay if I just pretend they had the fairytale ending with lots of kids and grew old together? xD

Also, I have to praise you again for the way you handled Elise. The fact that she was able to be redeemed, well I agree with you on it all about how that's just the way it should've been. It fits in with the morals the entire story taught, so to do it any differently would've been almost hypocritical. It's so great that in the end, no one has to feel bitter or angry anymore. It's true, real peace, and forgiveness for all. Elise, instead of being a tragic villain in death, is transformed into a story of hope and rebirth. A story about someone who was, in their own right, a hero, but lofty ideals and twisted discrimination broke them. But someone who was healed, and becomes a shining example that no one, NO ONE is beyond finding the light. A fallen hero being lifted up again. Really, how many stories do that?!

It's a shame someone as talented as you will be retiring from fanfics for a while, but trust me when I say I totally understand! I went ahead and followed your tumblr, because I'd love to keep in contact and all. Come to think of it, as much as we talk back and forth through reviews we really haven't learned much about each other! Anyways, my name there is the same as here, so hit me up when you have time. I'd especially love to know more about these original stories of yours.

And really dude, I can't thank you enough for sharing such a wonderful story with all of us. I said it before, and I'll say it again, this was hands down the best fanfic series I've ever read. Possibly the best thing I've read so far in my life in general, then again I'm only 21 so what do I know. But really, this story and the way you crafted it was just pure art. You stayed dedicated and you gave it your all, so be proud of yourself!

You may not be writing Zelda fanfics anymore, but trust me; you went out with one hell of a bang!
era of apollo chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
It's been so long since I've been able to review... I'm sad that I wasn't able to respond to your previous updates before. I read them, but from my phone, and it's challenging to review with it. College and stress have also been in the way, and even those are not over yet. So I'll make up for it with however long this one will be. I assume it will be long.
The story first.
They kissed! XD And she said she loved him. To be honest, I squealed (small one) when I read that. I'd been waiting for some bonding of the sorts since WIR. I nearly cried (because I can get a tad emotional when I read a REALLY good story), and then laughed when Vaati said 'hey, you said it,' even if there wasn't a 'I love you, too' in return. ...but that's Vaati. And that ending... *tear* Amazing.
I loved the way everything seemed to flow with the Hylians, and the monsters, and the entire plot. I'm sure I've said it before, but you are a really good author. One that I admire for sure.
And I liked how you actually ended up giving Elise another chance, and you touched upon things as a writer that are inspiring/thought-provoking. I'm happy to see that you've learned things along the way, and I think that's something we as authors should embrace.

For your 'last chapter'/author's notes. I'm sad to see you take a break from fanfiction, but I also understand completely. I can see you doing really well with your own works, and would look forward to a potential re-visit writing for fandoms *coughZeldacough*. And actually, I would love to read whatever original idea(s) you may have. If I knew where I could look. Hehe...
All in all, I wish you the best of luck. You did a great job, and can't wait for next time.
Icfehr chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
Nice job on the story I find that Vaati is actually really hard to write correctly( between balancing intellect and arrogance). I would be interested in seeing how you would manage to write a tragedy as they are notoriously difficult to write if you do end up doing that. The Hilda idea is also a nice touch and am kinda wishing for Vaati to go dimension traveling now! Anyway i look forward to whatever you plan to do next and thank you for the story, you seem to be one of the only people to manage to finish a Vaati story... Actually your one of very few authors to make an effort to finish your stories... Anyway I wish you luck on your endeavors for what ever you plan to do next!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
That was an amazing ending and, while I'll miss reading your take on Vaati and the world of legend of Zelda, I wish you luck and hope to one day read those original stories of yours.
Sorceress V chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
This was a fantastic story! This story kept me on edge the whole time! The plot was awesome, everything was awesome! Now that it's over, I can't help but to feel sad that this story is over.

My first story from you was Rend. It was a very long read, but not once did I skip anything. I thought that story was a really good story. I really enjoyed the Vaati and Link moments all too much. After that I read WIR, thats when I frequently started checking your stories for updates.

Your welcome! Reading this story was a great one like always. I will see you around!