Reviews for A Rare Sense of Humor
Black Fungus chapter 15 . 10/5
Oh man, I can see gab just hanging there for a day. It would be good payback. I would not keep him there. He would get pissed. Thanks, ps have you done any little Cass stories? or know of any?
Black Fungus chapter 9 . 10/5
Gab can be a butthead!
Black Fungus chapter 5 . 10/4
Hope Gave them money and tickets! One does not simply walk into a Broadway show!
vrskaandrea chapter 15 . 5/31/2019
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Had just the right amount of emotions, a bit of funny comeback. And a perfect ending. Great job.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2018
Oh I see, if Sam gains the confidence of his own power then it removes the need for greater, evil powers. So its not about sticking with Dean to avoid stupidity, its about not feeling the need to do anything stupid.
Blondie 20000 chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
Funny story. Oh Gabriel you always got to cause trouble for the boys lol
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
hahahaha that ending though! BEST EVER
goldacharmed chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
More! You are such a fantastic writer! Thank you for writing this perfect story! Your characters were perfect; your discription was pure professional and your plot was thick and extremely engaging. This is a highly entertaining book you've got here and I hope there is plans for more in the making!
SaltyBench chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
I loved this story, it was spectacular and hilarious. I loo k forward to reading more stories that you write, keep being so awesome ;P
Google Glamp chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
And then they died i Hammer of the Gods
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Muahahahaha, oh Gabriel... Getting a taste of his own medicine ;3
Loved this story! It was very excellent, and I'll miss it a lot!
Mirdena chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Great story so far but I had a little trouble reading this chapter with no spacing. Made everything start to blur together. But still great job. :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
This is getting so good! Loving it! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
*dies* This is amazing, and I can honestly say that we can all die happy because of this amazing story 3
dalekexterminator chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
ASDFGHJKL! Teeny tiny Sammy! Thank you. Thank you so much. This is amazing. *high pitched squeals and incoherent babbling as I try to contain my joy and fail*