Reviews for Scrapyard: Ranma
A Fan chapter 8 . 6/2
Can you post chapter two?
jinnxxy chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
:( wish it was continued, this is really interesting.
jinnxxy chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
I really, really, really enjoyed it. Such a shame that you wont be continuing it.
Dragonsong2795 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I'm kind of sad this is only a scrap story and not a full one. In just one chapter it managed to interest me more then most stories do in ten.

I hope one day that you decide to continue 'Winging It'

Dragonsong2795
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Ranma's disdain for the curse is completely logical. There are periods and other gender issues to start with. More importantly unless you are interested in giving birth there isn't much if any advantage to being female. Being female may not be bad but if there are no advantages why would anyone without gender identification issues want it as a change? Women have at the minimum cultural annoyances to deal with and being male does still have at least slight and in some areas significant advantages especially in a society such as Japan's.

And, that's putting the most positive spin on it as possible! You could easily make an ever more negative case for what it means to be female after being born male. So, yeah Ranma being upset about turning female is much more realistic and logical than what you suggest.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
If they can jump up on to the poles, they can jump or fall down fine regardless of whether the pool is shallow. This one made no sense. Drowning Ranma is fine but I don't know why you would think a shallow pool would matter since falling that distance to hard ground is not problem for him anyway.
FireInLife chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
Well, this was interesting, to say the least. Probably the only "serious" Ranma-with-mixed-curses story out there. I dunno, I'd probably continue it.

(Btw, intersex is a word that describes Ranma pretty well now)
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Wow. That's a take I've literally never seen. Did you ever get around to writing more of this angle? Has anyone adopted the idea?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Like almost everyone who tries it in a fic, first person sucks and is too hard to do well for most writers. I stopped reading after a few paragraphs. Completely granted that is biased by my opinion on the chosen style.
Dude chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Epic; I wish you had made this a real story.
Cameron Young chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Is it weird that i really want to read the succubus ranma story? Even if its complete smut? From you it would at least be well written smut.
skywiseskychan chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
bah, you should post your 130k succubi story anyway. Why not?

As for this one, I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I'm not that familiar with DxD but the story you have started to create it rather compelling.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Can you post chapter 2, then?
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Well, you definitely should continue this story. The begining with the Musk reminds me of "Her War" by materia-blade. One thing I'd like to know if the changed Ranma has bot male and female sexual organs or only male.
Dragish chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
This was a good start, I hope to see more of this plot line