Reviews for Monster You Made
Really love this ship please write more
Delilah Moon chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I do hope that you continue this again! This is a good story and I'd like to see more of it!
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I agree more Jane and Bella stories are definitely needed. Great story by the way I look forward to reading more... If you get round to updating again
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Bella/Jane pairings are pretty awesome! But hey, summers here( at least for me) and update soon! Great chapter, and I wonder if Bella will drink human or animal blood... And what will happen when she meets Edward again... Good luck!
rebiepup chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
This is AWSOME i LUV it! and i agree there should be more Bella/Jane stories:)
please hurry and update :D
Doombug chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
agghhhhhh finishing at the best part. Love Bella/Jane pairing I can't wait for more
Apache27 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Great story and i agree with you on the need for some more Bella/Jane. Also update soon :D
JohnyS chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I'm liking the idea, but, unfortunately, the grammar and spelling are kind of killing it for me. Still, this shows promise, so I'll continue to read.

I wholeheartedly agree that we need way more Bella & Jane stories, but it seems like an unpopular pairing; it's quite frustrating really, but I can't see anything that can be done to change that...

Anyway, 'till next time.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Awesome! Update soon please!
FabPezBerry78 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
wonderful :)
Zelda's Hero chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Please, please, pleAse update soon!
Soul-Speaker chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Will you do something with the Cullens, like have them visit the Volturi Edward becomes the ass he is, and have Jane and Izzy deal with it?
Will Izzy and Jane have another female mate?
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Gettin better but still update ASAP Lots of chapters and make sure there long
BSwifty1997 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Ahh shes finally awake.. can she be like super controlled :)