Reviews for Aftermath of Bury Your Dead
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 5/26
For your third asterisk, from the Navy Yard (where it would be assumed NCIS HQ is) to Quantico is about an hour if traffic's good, and that's on a good day. I live in Southern Maryland, about 15-30 minutes south of Pax River (also mentioned in-show) and it takes about three hours for my dad to drive to Quantico for work, which he's done on more than one occasion. The time-cuts in-show, as they're taking a case that would most likely take anywhere from four days to a week or more to solve and cutting it down to a single hour, are understandable if unrealistic. Just thought I'd mention it. My mom used to live in Alexandria/Fairfax County when she was a kid, so that's where I'm getting this from. Nice one!
I read this story mainly because I am not a huge fan of Ziva and because father/son family friendship aspect. You said in the warnings that it was Ziva and Tim bashing but after reading it I realized that it was Ziva and Abby bashing with a dash of Tim bashing thrown in. There was more Abby bashing than Tim bashing in the story. I think you should include Abby bashing in the summary.
bjq chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
fabs
Sarai chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
MoonlightBushido chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Maybe so but rigor mortis had set in. Every cop show calls it 'rigor' mortis not livor mortis. Just a point not being cruel or anything. Love the story.
Carol81Brazil chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Fantastic... I never like the way the team act with Dinozzo... U did a amazing job, and Gibbs and Tony lashing out towards Abby are perfect.
VelvetKyra chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
I've read all your stories that deals with Tony standing up for himself, and those that have Gibbs doing the same, and I have to admit that this one is my absolute favourite.
I love the way you had Gibbs and McGee deal with Abby. And Ducky being politely disappointed! As much as I liked Abby in the beginning, her spoilt ways really grates on my nerves. Never could understand why Gibbs allows her to demand things to do her job. If I had to demand a coffee from my boss before I give him answers, I'd be knocked out and then fired!
mykkila09 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Just read this in one go and loved it! I may not keep up on current NCIS episodes but based on the ones I ave seen, I've always hated how Tony was treated by the others and love reading stories where they get what's coming to them...again...loved this!
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Thank you for the story it was great and I loved how ziva got hers
V. L. Crawford chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I loved this story. it was great.

Now i want to say i don't blame you at all about your position on reviews. I know it drives me batty when I get reviewers that complain about something I give fair warning about in the summary and in the top of chapters. It makes you think "how are they reading my story; if they can't read?"

It was a great story and i enjoyed it very much.
Scat210 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Enjoyed the conclusion, glad Tony, Gibbs & McGee made up & got closer. I do feel sorry for some of the fanfic writers who seem plagued by Ziva & McGee fanatics who won't have a word said against their favourite characters, sad really that people are so malicious & idiotic. We all prefer our favourite characters to come across well but it is fanfic & everyone is entitled to portray the characters however they like. You can't hide from the fact that a large group, including myself who've watched the nuances of the show & believe that Tony has been treated poorly on occasion by the others, whilst some of his own less savoury behaviour/comments comes from his childhood, the masks he wears to hide his abandonment issues & to keep people at a distance etc. I likewise don't like to see Tony portrayed badly therefore I just don't read those stories, I certainly don't read stories I don't like then post nasty reviews...as Ducky would say that's just 'bad form'! But keep on writing these brilliant Tony/Gibbs centric tales & ignore the meanies, karma has come in the form of Ziva-less Season 11 & 12, I like Bishop & I'm loving the new team closeness, a feeling I've not felt since Kate died.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
The spelling is liver. Close.
karlii chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Nice!
hehehe
DodoBirdy chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Enjoyed reading this ... thank you so much for writing this story.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Wow wow hmm very good is there more?