Reviews for Aftermath of Bury Your Dead
Darth Becky 726 chapter 9 . 3/10
Wow. How could anyone possibly be so ignorant? That's just stupidity. Everyone knows you can't go against your direct superior. Even if Tony pulls rank far more often then is strictly necessary, at least he doesn't flat out disobey a direct order from Gibbs or the director. Wow Ziva. I guess she assumed that because she wan't a citizen, she was above the law. Insubordination is a serious thing. Especially in their line of work. It could be punished by jail time. Fornell could've gotten involved! That would've been fun to watch. Although, Eli will probably do unspeakable things to his out-of-line daughter. And don't even get me started on Abby. Seriously, I don't want to go there. And now I have to go because my kid sister is begging me to lightsaber duel her. We're both huge Star Wars fans. Wish me luck, last time we dueled, I almost broke a bone.
Paula Galtarocha chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Abby is the most ridiculous character that exists. When she screams "Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs" I want to strangle her.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
For your third asterisk, from the Navy Yard (where it would be assumed NCIS HQ is) to Quantico is about an hour if traffic's good, and that's on a good day. I live in Southern Maryland, about 15-30 minutes south of Pax River (also mentioned in-show) and it takes about three hours for my dad to drive to Quantico for work, which he's done on more than one occasion. The time-cuts in-show, as they're taking a case that would most likely take anywhere from four days to a week or more to solve and cutting it down to a single hour, are understandable if unrealistic. Just thought I'd mention it. My mom used to live in Alexandria/Fairfax County when she was a kid, so that's where I'm getting this from. Nice one!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
I read this story mainly because I am not a huge fan of Ziva and because father/son family friendship aspect. You said in the warnings that it was Ziva and Tim bashing but after reading it I realized that it was Ziva and Abby bashing with a dash of Tim bashing thrown in. There was more Abby bashing than Tim bashing in the story. I think you should include Abby bashing in the summary.
bjq chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
fabs
Sarai chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
MoonlightBushido chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Maybe so but rigor mortis had set in. Every cop show calls it 'rigor' mortis not livor mortis. Just a point not being cruel or anything. Love the story.
Carol81Brazil chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Fantastic... I never like the way the team act with Dinozzo... U did a amazing job, and Gibbs and Tony lashing out towards Abby are perfect.
VelvetKyra chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
I've read all your stories that deals with Tony standing up for himself, and those that have Gibbs doing the same, and I have to admit that this one is my absolute favourite.
I love the way you had Gibbs and McGee deal with Abby. And Ducky being politely disappointed! As much as I liked Abby in the beginning, her spoilt ways really grates on my nerves. Never could understand why Gibbs allows her to demand things to do her job. If I had to demand a coffee from my boss before I give him answers, I'd be knocked out and then fired!
mykkila09 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Just read this in one go and loved it! I may not keep up on current NCIS episodes but based on the ones I ave seen, I've always hated how Tony was treated by the others and love reading stories where they get what's coming to them...again...loved this!
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Thank you for the story it was great and I loved how ziva got hers
V. L. Crawford chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I loved this story. it was great.

Now i want to say i don't blame you at all about your position on reviews. I know it drives me batty when I get reviewers that complain about something I give fair warning about in the summary and in the top of chapters. It makes you think "how are they reading my story; if they can't read?"

It was a great story and i enjoyed it very much.
Scat210 chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Enjoyed the conclusion, glad Tony, Gibbs & McGee made up & got closer. I do feel sorry for some of the fanfic writers who seem plagued by Ziva & McGee fanatics who won't have a word said against their favourite characters, sad really that people are so malicious & idiotic. We all prefer our favourite characters to come across well but it is fanfic & everyone is entitled to portray the characters however they like. You can't hide from the fact that a large group, including myself who've watched the nuances of the show & believe that Tony has been treated poorly on occasion by the others, whilst some of his own less savoury behaviour/comments comes from his childhood, the masks he wears to hide his abandonment issues & to keep people at a distance etc. I likewise don't like to see Tony portrayed badly therefore I just don't read those stories, I certainly don't read stories I don't like then post nasty reviews...as Ducky would say that's just 'bad form'! But keep on writing these brilliant Tony/Gibbs centric tales & ignore the meanies, karma has come in the form of Ziva-less Season 11 & 12, I like Bishop & I'm loving the new team closeness, a feeling I've not felt since Kate died.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
The spelling is liver. Close.
karlii chapter 9 . 9/18/2014