Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
It would be great if the story continue, waiting for more:-)
Sharon1234 chapter 7 . 4/6
What an amazing story! I'm not sure if it's finish of not, but if it isn't, I'm excited to read the next chapter! Anyways you did an amazing job! Definitely some very intense and emotional sections. It really struck me in the heart. It's very painful to see someone going through all that, and it's a matter of fact that many people went through something similar to this. Anyways, hope you're doing fine and cya!
annathewolf27 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I'm sorry to hear about that, if you need to message me your welcome to. And by the way, you have no idea how exited I am for the update. I mean, you should have seen my face when I checked my email. I was like sitting there, thinking, no way! And yes, yes way! It's updated! And I love this fanfic, but if your going through problems in your life and this fic is causing issues, please don't continue for the sake of us. If you need to stop writing the fic, then please do, don't continue if it's a problem. But if you do, I will be here eagerly waiting for the next update, because damn, this story's helped me through some rough days. I can't really thank you enough for writing this fix, seriously. Anyways, awesome chapter as always, and I hope you work out your problems, Its never nice when people are going through rough times. I wish you the best of luck, Alyssa.
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
You'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'rebackyou'reback!

*commence epic, eternal squeal of joy*

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw the notification this had been updated! Actually went back and reread the entire thing just to get the full effect of this chapter.

So now I can say this in full: damn you and your angst and fluff. ;)

SnZ
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
But what about Hannnnnnddddddssss?
TsUNaMyWaVe chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Wow I waited for it so long and it was worth it!
Merida! I want her as my doctor as well (:
I'm glad Elsa's condition is getting better.
You know, when I first started to read this story I was in a really bad shape, and now I'm a little better. It's like I've grown along with this story (:
Reader458 chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Really good story.

Good luck with the writing
Reader458
Breathing in Poison chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
DAAAAAAAWWWWW THIS WAS SOO CUTE THANK YOUUUUU :D :D :D
Oh, don't worry about the personal problems thing, I totaly understand! :) You gotta life outside of writing fanfiction; some people just don't realize that. Take all the time you need.:)
Ajunebuga chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I'm glad you're doing a bit better. Sounds like you've been through the wringer this year.
All the best for the new year.
Jay shields chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Please add more
SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeCobraa chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Wow. I wasn't expecting an update at all! But this was nice. In a painful way.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
When are you going to update ? D: D:
lightning1997 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Yayy, you finally updated ! :D this update just made my day

Thank youuu !

Cant wait for another update !
Wolfguard22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Almost forgot, Merry Christmas everyone! :).
Fractaled chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I was so excited this morning to see that this was updated. I'm sorry to hear that some problems resurfaced, but that's so great that you got your teaching job! Congratulations.

As for the chapter, It was well worth the wait. I'm so glad that elsa sees that somebody loves her, and hopefully she can find happiness and begin to heal. I'm really looking foward to seeing how Elsa's and Anna's relationship develops in the future.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Happy holidays!