Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
I am so glad I started reading this. I can feel the emotions that are portrayed by the words, as well as the emotions put into writing them. I really, really hope to see this continue. I would love to see how Anna and Elsa's relationship blooms from this point. :)
malekoydaerb chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
so, when i find a story i've never seen before i can never really tell how long it's been since it was last updated... but i'm guessing with this one it's been a while? regardless, great story, and am looking forward to more of it, whenever it comes.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
moooooooooooooooooooooooore you're awesome k bye
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Welcome back! So thrilled when I saw this notification. And yayy they're bonding!
Ally Tora chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
I was so excited to see you posted anpther chapter and you did not disappoint! Very good as always. I've read this fic countless times while waiting for new chapters honestly and it never gets old
Rustythedragon chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
I'm really glad to see you pick this up again and I hope you keep working on it! It's nice to see Elsa relax if only just a little. The backstory makes sense too. I really feel for Elsa and I want to see her get better.
TsUNaMyWaVe chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Wow, I really missed this story. Take your time and keep up the good work ]
I share to much feelings and situation with you Elsa... I hope I'll get to be better soon, too
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Yayayay, you're back! Been waiting for this! Only good thing about waiting so long is that I got to go back and reread the entire story from the beginning to refresh my memory, and that made this most recent update even more impacting, I believe. :)

But, I totally understand the perils of writer's block, even lack of motivation... Sucks, but we work around it to the best of our ability. It's better, though, when you know your readers understand and aren't pressuring you every day to give them something. Though I love this story, take you're time. Inspiration will strike when it needs to most.

That said, I do hope for another chapter here soon! ;)

Wolfgate227 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Nice. Glad your still writing this, I really enjoy reading it. Also glad things are finally starting to look up for Elsa, I know it won't be an easy road for them but I have faith that things will work out. Love the story, keep up the good work :).
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
This is really going good so far. Cant wait to see how you develop the characters
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
It would be great if the story continue, waiting for more:-)
Sharon1234 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
What an amazing story! I'm not sure if it's finish of not, but if it isn't, I'm excited to read the next chapter! Anyways you did an amazing job! Definitely some very intense and emotional sections. It really struck me in the heart. It's very painful to see someone going through all that, and it's a matter of fact that many people went through something similar to this. Anyways, hope you're doing fine and cya!
annathewolf27 chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I'm sorry to hear about that, if you need to message me your welcome to. And by the way, you have no idea how exited I am for the update. I mean, you should have seen my face when I checked my email. I was like sitting there, thinking, no way! And yes, yes way! It's updated! And I love this fanfic, but if your going through problems in your life and this fic is causing issues, please don't continue for the sake of us. If you need to stop writing the fic, then please do, don't continue if it's a problem. But if you do, I will be here eagerly waiting for the next update, because damn, this story's helped me through some rough days. I can't really thank you enough for writing this fix, seriously. Anyways, awesome chapter as always, and I hope you work out your problems, Its never nice when people are going through rough times. I wish you the best of luck, Alyssa.
x.MyrtenasterRose.x chapter 7 . 12/28/2014

*commence epic, eternal squeal of joy*

You have no idea how happy I was when I saw the notification this had been updated! Actually went back and reread the entire thing just to get the full effect of this chapter.

So now I can say this in full: damn you and your angst and fluff. ;)

Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
But what about Hannnnnnddddddssss?