Reviews for Phantasm for Frostbite CROSSOVER
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Wow, this chapter was surprisingly heartfelt. Major props. A bit too flowery at times, but all in all very good stuff.

Just try not to overplay the Anna/Mavis thing, since we know it's coming.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Pretty good characterization of the Guardians, and really good characterization of Mavis. I'm impressed! What capped it off for me was this line:

"Holy fucking rabies."
It shows Mavis' complete awe and also establishes that you are not fucking around. I mean, I know this is fanfiction, /crossover/ fanfiction at that, but that doesn't mean it HAS to be written and judged like it's sperg-tier drek.

By the way... "authentic Western contraption", Kristoff? Really? Last I checked, people considered Scandinavia to be pretty dang Anglicized...
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Hm, neat idea. REALLY neat idea. To be honest with you, I was kind of iffy about you putting in Guardians (crossovers with it tend to be hella overplayed) but the appearance of Mavis in this chapter, and from the looks of things Johnny and the other monsters later on, tempers that. So well done.

But MAN, really bleak but really intriguing cap-off to Frozen's story. I'd reckon you could cut it out of this and make it a reasonably good one-shot.
seniorcopycat chapter 1 . 2/13/2014