Reviews for Fixing Past Mistakes
stylo1 chapter 46 . 3/11
its a pretty nice story, but rather plane and boring i skipped about half of the though process to get to the dialoge. still its well written
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 3/4
Not even Hagrid would bring a juvenile rattlesnake to a nursery group! (well, I hope not. You never know).

Good thing Harry was a Parselmouth. (I bet he was cuter than Smurfs as a wolf for Halloween, too-and Snape being able to see a wolf as 'cute' would probably help a bit with his own past traumas).
Mary777777 chapter 45 . 2/18
Wow! Harry is such a self-absorbed little snot! Has to keep needling Sirius about calling James his dad. Give the guy a break! He just got out of Hell on Earth two days ago and had spent all of his time grieving for this child and all the kid can do is sass and nag him. What a absolute brat!
Mary777777 chapter 44 . 2/18
So, Severus telling story after story about Lily is ok, but Sirius wanting to tell stories about James is not? Whether you wanted to give the impression or not, it seems like Severus had made Harry dislike his own father. Also seems like being disrespectful to an adult doesn't matter much either as long as it is to an adult Severus don't like...
julesa66 chapter 46 . 2/14
Severus should have the elves get the alchemy books at Potter Manor for Harry. That way he would have more references to use and help him. Increase his bookcase. Lol
julesa66 chapter 44 . 2/14
It would be real interesting if Nicolas Flammel ended up at Grande Rivere and decided to help with teaching Alchemy or if Harry ran into him while he was visiting St. Lucia in the book store and started speaking to him about Alchemy and they started corresponding with each other. That would be interesting. Great chapter
Gemcatcher chapter 52 . 2/13
I have read many of your stories and this is one of your best. I am so glad you have started the sequel.
riverwolf05 chapter 32 . 2/13
I thought Talin's daughter wad Tali, named after him, not Madelyn?
Kniepinja chapter 51 . 2/1
Usually I don't like Snape. If he's close to canon version, then he's the kind of person I wouldn't let close to kids. And fanfiction many authors tend to just suddenly change his character - like he was what we saw in canon one day and then almost an angel next.

But this story is different - it starts with characters close to original, and then slowly, gradually changes them through events and people they encounter. Those changes don't feel forced - instead they feel realistic.

While the plot was good, seeing characters develop and grow is what makes this a great story.
cdutnall chapter 45 . 1/31
All great ideas but no horcruxes keep adults taking care of the adult responsibilities
MrsH chapter 52 . 1/26
I enjoyed the first part of your story very much. It trailed off with no ending, and a year and a half later, you have over 20 unfinished stories showing on your profile and three chapters of the promised sequel, also unfinished. So I don't hold out much hope of a finished sequel anytime soon.

I honestly wish would require authors to complete stories before posting them - or at least pull unfinished stories after a reasonable period of time without updates. I can't imagine not finishing something I started. (And yes, I've written and published 54 books and have zero unfinished manuscripts except the one that's not due at the publisher until May. It will be delivered on time.)

You have talent, and I enjoy your work, but I wish you'd focus on writing fewer stories and actually finishing them. Best of luck with eventually finishing at least some of the unfinished works.
I can not continue this story. My best friend and I would share and read out loud fanfics. After browsing and reading for a year, we came back to re-read this wonderful story(a favorite) just to find major changes and very long winded explanations. Why did you change a good story? It is rather disappointing and a lot of it makes no sense or counters what you just wrote. I don't understand why you made these changes. Well, I can only wish you repost the original and stand by it. It is quite sad. Again, I won't and cannot finish this story as is.
- Disappointed Reader
seldombites chapter 52 . 1/24
I really enjoyed this story. I'm heading on over to Growing Legacy right now.
6,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »