Reviews for Fixing Past Mistakes
mumphie chapter 38 . 7/18
I know you finished this eons ago - but can they lave brochures around so that others can find out about Harry's school? Sigh...poor Hermione...
LifeFiction chapter 51 . 7/18
I love this story! Great job and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next.
mumphie chapter 19 . 7/16
I ad hoped that the little park near their home was one where little Harry would find little Hermione - and recognizing her potential. And, at the very least, given her parents the information about this other school so that she could flourish. Harry touched so many people. I know only those who could afford this school could go - can you imagine how much better Neville would have done?
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 7/10
Well, I know that Severus is worried about Harry and the cubs learning not to knock him over as they grow up, but I just have this feeling that if anything ever happens at Sev's new place, the moon-wolves and cubs will make sure Harry is all right. Plus, they would probably look out for Severus as Harry's Dad and Provider of Beef Bones. I can certainly understand Snape not being happy around wolves, though.

And it will be a good bonding experience with the other parents at the party/zoo expedition-surviving fear and terror often work that way.
I'm Ghanaian and I noticed you named a character Afia Akua which is wrong since Akua is a girl born on Wednesday while Afia is a girl born on Friday. As such it is impossible for her to be both. If you want a proper African name, a few of the local surnames like Afari, Botway, Cantil, etc are fine
Booklovinkitten chapter 18 . 7/2
I'm so proud my heart can't take all this beautiful adorableness
Aussiemerica16 chapter 7 . 6/26
10th time re-reading this story and I still cry during this first part of the story. The only thing that's sadder is when ash dies in the first Pokemon movie.
sniff chapter 7 . 6/24
So sad. I am crying in left eye. Hope Harry still alive
Arwen'shellsong chapter 52 . 6/12
Loved it! I'm glad Severus got rid of the dark mark and developed into such a wonderful Dad, I can't wait to see what you do with the sequel, if Dumbledore is going to become a problem. You are a great writer and develop the characters well and believably, thanks for the story.
bethb1973 chapter 52 . 6/4
When I first started reading this story I was heart broken and others said they were to. It clearly takes talent and passion to be able to write such heart wrenching material. I loved seeing Severus Snape so well fleshed out, well all the characters really, and that he was "the good guy". Harry is an amazing kid, cute, funny like his dad, loving and protective of people and animals despite what he suffered in the first years of his life.
I started the sequel tonight and love it so far. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us and starting the next!
bethb1973 chapter 46 . 6/4
I know this is way late seeing as the story was finished years ago but I would love to finish the story with Dumbledore regaining his health and attempting to make amends to everyone. I can't help loving the old man and I don't normally read stories that put him in a poor light.
bethb1973 chapter 16 . 6/3
Oh my gosh, so glad I continued reading this story. I was very upset by the first few chapters about Harry and how Dumbledore was portrayed and probably will be in future chapters. You have continued to write so amazingly job! I so appreciate the editors as well.
bethb1973 chapter 3 . 6/1
I'm sorry but these few chapters have been just awful and I don't know if I can continue to read much farther if it doesn't change.
BillBrink chapter 51 . 5/26
Thank you for sharing this story. With the only antagonist sick and unpopular, there was little doubt how the trial would end. That weakened the tension at the end, but there was nothing you could do to help that, if you didn't have Riddle springing back in your story. I had wondered if you would have Albus recognize Snap at the ICW meeting and then connect him with Harry. Blowing Harry's cover would not only help to restore Albus' reputation, but would then put pressure on Harry to return to England to rescue them when Riddle returned.
harry is just so damn cute
6,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »