Reviews for Fixing Past Mistakes
Romily chapter 50 . 13h
Just on my 2nd time through this fic and still love it... wasn't Mishi male when Harry got the snake? In this chapter Mishi is suddenly female.
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 9/15
What a good chapter! Yes, Severus has been through almost as much as Harry, if not more-I'm so glad that he rescued Harry, and in doing so, rescued himself.
Eagle Hawke chapter 31 . 9/15
ADHD! OH MY GOSH! THERE'S A CHARACTER WITH ADHD! AHHHHHH THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I LOVE HOW YOU WROTE THIS!
Rebal-nation chapter 21 . 9/13
It's mixed race not coloured.
Dear God!
bigmac2759 chapter 52 . 9/12
Thank you for an amazing story. Looking forward to the sequel.
Me chapter 46 . 9/11
Hermione is going to be a very sad very lonely girl.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 9/10
Woah
Bearmauls chapter 8 . 9/8
Hmm. Enjoying things so far, but a little worried how sudden the time-travel mechanic was introduced.
wierdscience13 chapter 39 . 9/7
I have to say after reading many fanfiction over the years this has to be one of the best I have ever read, the characters you've created come to life in my imagination just as well as those created by JKR. I'm not an emotional person but have been mixed to tears several times during this fic, my only regret as that I didn't discover your work early.

One small mistake I noticed in this chapter, Talin asks Snape 'oh how did it go' part of Snapes reply is '.. He's a teenager' correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Harry is eleven at this point so not a teenager for a couple of years.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/3
Yes, Harry and Snape are really a family now. But Harry will ask more questions as he grows older, and I hope that Severus will have answers.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 48 . 9/3
Manipulative Dumblore is always Michael Gambon. I just can't picture elderly Richard Harris as manipulative.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 48 . 9/2
It wasn't until Severus, Harry and Talin arrived in the UK before I realized that I read this before a a few years back. The second reading reminded myself why I absoutly LOVED this story.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 26 . 9/1
I hope Serverus and Talin fall in love by the end of this story. They would complete one another. I mean if you have Talin be bi-sexual. Let the man mourn his wife ... then hopefully he'll find his second love in Serverus.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 26 . 9/1
R.I.P. Alan Wickman you are sorley missed. Can't believe it's been close to a year since his passing.
Avatar Whitelighter chapter 23 . 8/31
At least Serverus isn't arasing James COMPLETLY from Harry's DNA and life. But why does Harry NEED Serverus's DNA makeup to protect him even more? Serverus is doing wonderfully now without the postion to mix his DNA with James and Lily. I love this concept ... I have never read this concept before ANYWHERE.
6,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »