Reviews for Fixing Past Mistakes
SupineCorgi chapter 18 . 2/8
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out or not, but there are only 17 sickles in a galleon. So the change should have been 7, not 17. Other than that I love this story and this is my 3rd readthrough of it since finding it awhile back!
LilinAnade chapter 51 . 1/20
Thanks for sharing this story!
This story is beautiful, I love it. This father-son relationship from Snape and Harry is amazing. It flowing smoothly but with Snape and his own character. I can definitely imagine it happened!
This new school is amazing too.
Can't wait to read the sequel and the end of the story, thanks again for sharing, good luck!
kristinamanga chapter 47 . 12/25/2023
interesting
kristinamanga chapter 7 . 12/23/2023
c’est la première fois que je lis une histoire avec l’enterrements d’harry potter.. x)
t35824547 chapter 47 . 12/20/2023
that is not true. I really like long and good storys
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 36 . 11/8/2023
do love ur stories
KristieRoxie chapter 19 . 9/14/2023
I remember the first time I read this story. Even though it was completed and I had 33 more chapters to go, I really thought this was the last chapter overall cause it ended with the title of the story.
Corwyn chapter 52 . 9/8/2023
I've enjoyed this story and was very glad to see that you finished it. I'm heading over to the sequel now :-) Thank you for sharing it with us.
iroshi chapter 18 . 7/30/2023
"Most owl species are nocturnal, meaning they hunt at night and sleep during the day. In fact, only two owl species (the Northern Hawk Owl and the Northern Pygmy Owl) are diurnal, meaning they’re active during the day. Still others, like the Snowy Owl and Great Horned Owl, are crepuscular, meaning their most active times are dawn and dusk."
/wild-bird-resources/all-about-owls/
Having said that, I have been greatly enjoying this story and I don't care if you get owl biology right or wrong. I just figure that if you thought it was important enough to make an author's note about it, I'd let you know that you hadn't been completely wrong in the first place. Only that all owls aren't the same. Hedwig would normally hunt mostly at dusk and dawn, though, being a snowy owl. Like I said, I'm really enjoying the story and look forward to each chapter with glee!
Mike Sims chapter 42 . 7/24/2023
You wrote passed when the word was past. He shoved past him. Pass is if your throwing a ball.
kevin wills chapter 42 . 7/24/2023
You dont need to be 13 you need to be in 2nd year 12 or be Harry Potter
dont know chapter 37 . 7/24/2023
Sorcerer's Stone in America
Duchess67 chapter 52 . 7/23/2023
Oh, that really was the end. LOL

Okay, this story has been riveting, I've enjoyed it immensely and I thank you for sharing it with us. It has taken me days to read it all, a treat now and then for myself when I took breaks from making wedding decorations for my friend's wedding that will happen today. I always wondered what an ADULT Snape that wasn't under Dumbledore's thumb would be like. I don't have to wonder anymore, because I do believe you have nailed it! :D

If I could make a suggestion about getting a beta/editor whose first language is English, it would only enhance your writing. The occasional wrong word or an odd misspelling here and there was enough to jar me out of the magic of your story slightly. Don't be discouraged by that. Okay? I've seen truly horrendous misuse of words and multiple misspellings in stories before, THIS was NOTHING like that

Now I think I'll go looking for the sequel, confident that it will be just as good as this one.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/23/2023
But ... Why wasn't Lily's Will brought into evidence? THAT would have put the last nail in the old goat's coffin and sent him to Azkaban!
regis chapter 22 . 7/22/2023
Lily Potter was raised ina muggle family she was actually bornLily McGregory but J.K. Rowling never told that.
7,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »