Reviews for Fixing Past Mistakes
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6h
Oh, my, it's good that Sirius Black finally had a trial (and why didn't Dumbledore ever arrange one for him? I guess he was worried about Sirius getting custody of Harry). And it's bad they had to deliver such news to him.
lilikaco chapter 27 . 6h
I'm so relieved Severus has someone, and this bromance is so cute
lilikaco chapter 26 . 7h
OKAY THEORY: Sirius KNOWS so that's why he refused to change the golem and Severus had to do it - maybe to help convince Severus to go back in time like he's supposed to in the loop? And Talin totally becomes part of the squad and is one of the cloaked people watching Harry's 'belated funeral' take place? I think there was more than one cloaked person... I could be remembering incorrectly though. LOL at Dobby scolding Sirius
lilikaco chapter 21 . 11h
LOL Sev's first "ask your mother" moment
lilikaco chapter 19 . 12h
Wooooooo! Here's to fixing past mistakes! Damn that school sounds amazing... I want to go there!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 26 . 14h
AHHH SIRIUS YOU IDIOT AHHHHH
lilikaco chapter 14 . 16h
Fucking hell they are so cute god damnit I want to cry
lilikaco chapter 12 . 17h
Baby Harry is so cute Jesus and Sev is such a good daddy
lilikaco chapter 11 . 17h
That first paragraph almost gave me a heart attack lol and yaaaay Dobby! Wow did he buy Dobby just in time to save him from Lucius?
lilikaco chapter 10 . 18h
I am so happy for them oh god I am so grateful that thing was a fucking golem and Severus has money and house elves to provide for Harry and he calls him little one *sobs*
lilikaco chapter 9 . 19h
YAY HERE WE GOOOOO
lilikaco chapter 7 . 1/17
Holy shit holy shit holy shit
lilikaco chapter 6 . 1/17
Holy shit now THAT is a cliffhanger is the coffin empty?! Is it someone else?! Omg
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 1/17
Oh, this is sad. (I do wish Minerva would take *some* responsibility for how she let the Marauders treat Snape, but I suppose it's too much to ask).

And of course Snape feels this all the more because he could have been in Harry's place if Tobias had gone too far-well, except that nobody would have gone to check up on him, a poor half blood like him would probably receive a good riddance from Dumbles under his breath if he'd bothered to notice that Snape never showed up.

Yes, Minerva is so sad at how Harry was abused. But nobody gives a damn about how Snape was abused, alas.
lilikaco chapter 5 . 1/17