Reviews for Gohanna's New Life
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 9/26
Huh, this was a very weird chapter. My biggest question is, why would the allow an eleven year old to stay pregnant without suggesting they abort the fetus?

I know I know, it's a living thing and what not, but Android 17 is a half-human half-cyborg constructed from a mad scientist, who also created genetic monstrosities from the cells of other fighters.

In my head, Gero altered Android 17's physiology, so if he ever had sex with a female, he is spreading machine parts into the womb to create a half baby, have machine, half Cell-like a creature. Because he's that insane.

I know that's not true with Android 18, but the story is in the beginning stages, so they have no idea. Hell I have no idea.

All I'm thinking is Gohanna is growing a baby monster that's programmed to kill the moment it's born. XD
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 6/16
Very interesting and intense story. Wonder how the Buu saga will go
Maggie2489 chapter 10 . 2/29
I really like it! please update your story soon!
BisexualGarnet chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
i know you haven't updated in awhile but petty please update it's one of the only 2 fem gohan and videl stories. Please please update
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
You know, this story has intrigued me from the moment I found it. It actually inspired me to apply it to other fandoms (though nothing I've written yet, just ideas for the moment). But I've been following this for a little more than a year and for awhile it was a story that I highly looked forward to seeing updates for.

I've been going back through those stories that are in my follows and favorites and reread this again; since I've started writing reviews again, I decided to drop one here to let you know that I appreciate the work you've put into this and would love to see more some day. Thank you for what you've written so far and the inspiration it's given me.
HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
cool! I really liked the story. I hope more will come soon!

Johan chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
When is your next update. This story is great.
TheBigBadWolf101 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Rebmul chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
keepem coming
DragonStar22 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Wow! Finally hercule's been put in his place. I really liked this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
gaara king of the sand chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
LOL the flying is a VARY good way to prove that Gohanna wasn't lieing LOL hope the next chapter comes out soon till next message bye
Johan chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
You Have To Continue I'm Freaking Out Over Here
Rebmul chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
interesting keepem coming
gaara king of the sand chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
wow i must say this is a great story i wish i had known about it sooner i hope you update again soon till next message bye
steffon22 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014