Reviews for Gohanna's New Life
Aeroza chapter 1 . 5/12
Please continue
thepiphasbeengobbled chapter 10 . 4/30
I hope this isn't dead...
Super sayiman chapter 10 . 3/25
Please update again
yui1808 chapter 10 . 3/25
I know it's been ages since your last update, but we're still waiting for the next one, no matter how long it takes. I just noticed Gohanna was very chatty characterjust an observation. More Videl and Gohanna interactions please. Thanks for sharing.
thepiphasbeengobbled chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
When is this going to update?
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Huh, this was a very weird chapter. My biggest question is, why would the allow an eleven year old to stay pregnant without suggesting they abort the fetus?

I know I know, it's a living thing and what not, but Android 17 is a half-human half-cyborg constructed from a mad scientist, who also created genetic monstrosities from the cells of other fighters.

In my head, Gero altered Android 17's physiology, so if he ever had sex with a female, he is spreading machine parts into the womb to create a half baby, have machine, half Cell-like a creature. Because he's that insane.

I know that's not true with Android 18, but the story is in the beginning stages, so they have no idea. Hell I have no idea.

All I'm thinking is Gohanna is growing a baby monster that's programmed to kill the moment it's born. XD
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Very interesting and intense story. Wonder how the Buu saga will go
Maggie2489 chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
I really like it! please update your story soon!
BisexualGarnet chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
i know you haven't updated in awhile but petty please update it's one of the only 2 fem gohan and videl stories. Please please update
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
You know, this story has intrigued me from the moment I found it. It actually inspired me to apply it to other fandoms (though nothing I've written yet, just ideas for the moment). But I've been following this for a little more than a year and for awhile it was a story that I highly looked forward to seeing updates for.

I've been going back through those stories that are in my follows and favorites and reread this again; since I've started writing reviews again, I decided to drop one here to let you know that I appreciate the work you've put into this and would love to see more some day. Thank you for what you've written so far and the inspiration it's given me.
HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
cool! I really liked the story. I hope more will come soon!

Tenshi
Johan chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
When is your next update. This story is great.
TheBigBadWolf101 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
AWESOME PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS XD XD XD XD
Rebmul chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
keepem coming
DragonStar22 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Wow! Finally hercule's been put in his place. I really liked this chapter, can't wait for the next one.