Reviews for Gohanna's New Life
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 10 . 3/17
You know, this story has intrigued me from the moment I found it. It actually inspired me to apply it to other fandoms (though nothing I've written yet, just ideas for the moment). But I've been following this for a little more than a year and for awhile it was a story that I highly looked forward to seeing updates for.

I've been going back through those stories that are in my follows and favorites and reread this again; since I've started writing reviews again, I decided to drop one here to let you know that I appreciate the work you've put into this and would love to see more some day. Thank you for what you've written so far and the inspiration it's given me.
HikarinoTenshi2879 chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
cool! I really liked the story. I hope more will come soon!

Tenshi
Johan chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
When is your next update. This story is great.
bloody-rose-love chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
AWESOME PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPS XD XD XD XD
Rebmul chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
keepem coming
DragonStar22 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Wow! Finally hercule's been put in his place. I really liked this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
gaara king of the sand chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
LOL the flying is a VARY good way to prove that Gohanna wasn't lieing LOL hope the next chapter comes out soon till next message bye
Johan chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
You Have To Continue I'm Freaking Out Over Here
Rebmul chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
interesting keepem coming
gaara king of the sand chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
wow i must say this is a great story i wish i had known about it sooner i hope you update again soon till next message bye
steffon22 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Yasss. Love this!
Masenko56 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Wait a second? Is this Goku hate?

I really don't understand why people hate Goku. I mean, sure, he isn't the BEST father but he tries… a little.

People can argue and say Piccolo is more of a father figure, but he trained to save the world. Piccolo, too.

Then there's the seven year gap where Goku was gone and training in otherworld; Gohan, Chi-Chi and Goten were left alone. But Goku had a reason for leaving; the androids attacked earth because of him. And then Cell came back to become complete and kill Goku.

Raditz came for Goku, just like Frieza and King Kold. So he wasn't completely in the wrong for leaving.

I honestly think people hate Goku for there own personal reasons. Or maybe it's the fact that my own dad died that I feel sad when people hate Goku for being himself.
DragonStar22 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Hey, i just gotta say that i'm lovin ur story so far ,and i think im starting to like gohanna better than gohan in this saga. I hope you continue with more after the buu saga. Keep up the fantastic work!
Gotenmother69 chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
You better be careful are Gohanna will be the next Chichi hated by everyone them FOOL'S will see Goku as anything but perfection period he has not fault
flamer chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Umm... I don't agree with gohanna. There's logic behind it. There really is...